List of Committees Related to Banking- Download in PDF:
Dear Readers, Here we have given the list of Committees related to Banking, which was an important study material for Upcoming IBPS PO exams 2016. Candidates those who are preparing can also download this in PDF.
· A C Shah Committee: NBFC
· A Ghosh Committee: Final Accounts
· A Ghosh Committee: Modalities Of Implementation Of New 20 Point Programme
· A Ghosh Committee: Frauds & Malpractices In Banks
· Abid Hussain Committee: Development Of Capital Markets
· Adhyarjuna Committee: Changes In NI Act And Stamp Act
· AK Bhuchar Committee: Coordination Between Term Lending Institutions And Commercial Banks.
· B Eradi Committee: Insolvency And Wind Up Laws
· B Sivaraman Committee: Institutional Credit For Agricultural & Rural Development
· B Venkatappaiah Committee: All India Rural Credit Review
· BD Shah Committee: Stock Lending Scheme
· BD Thakar Committee: Job Criteria In Bank Loans (Approach)
· Bhagwati Committee: Unemployment
· Bhagwati Committee: Public Welfare
· Bhave Committee: Share Transfer Reforms
· Bhide Committee: Coordination Between Commercial Banks And SFC’s
· Bhootlingam Committee: Wage, Income & Prices.
· C Rao Committee: Agricultural Policy
· CE Kamath Committee: Multi Agency Approach In Agricultural Finance
· Chatalier Committee: Finance To Small Scale Industry
· Chesi Committee: Direct Taxes
· Cook committee (On Behalf Of BIS – Under Basel Committee ):Capital Adequacy Of Banks.
· D R Mehta Committee: Review Progress And Recommend Improvement Measures Of IRDP
· Damle Committee: MICR
· Dandekar Committee: Regional Imbalances
· Dantwala Committee: Estimation Of Employments
· Dave Committee: Mutual Funds (Functioning)
· Dharia Committee: Public Distribution System
· DR Gadgil Committee: Agricultural Finance
· Dutta Committee: Industrial Licensing.
· G Lakshmai Narayan Committee: Extension Of Credit Limits On Basis Of Consortium
· G Sundaram Committee: Export Credit
· Gadgil Committee (1969): Lead Banking System
· Godwala Committee: Rural Finance
· Goiporia Committee: Customer Service In Banks
· GS Dahotre Committee: Credit Requirements Of Leasing Industry
· GS Patel Committee: Carry Forward System On Stock Exchanges.
· Hathi Committee: Soiled Banknotes
· Hazari Committee (1967): Industrial Policy.
· IT Vaz Committee: Working Capital Finance In Banks.
· J Reddy Committee: Reforms In Insurance Sector
· James Raj Committee: Functioning Of Public Sector Banks
· Jankiramanan Committee: Securities Transactions Of Banks & Financial Institutions.
· JV Shetty Committee: Consortium Advances.
· K Madhav Das Committee: Urban Cooperative Banks
· Kalyansundaram Committee: Introduction Of Factoring Services In India
· Kamath Committee: Education Loan Scheme
· Karve Committee: Small Scale Industry
· KB Chore Committee: To Review The Symbol Of Cash Credit Q
· Khanna Committee: Non Performing Assets
· Khusrau Committee: Agricultural Credit
· KS Krishnaswamy Committee: Role Of Banks In Priority Sector And 20 Point Economic Programme.
· L K Jha Committee: Indirect Taxes
· LC Gupta Committee: Financial Derivatives.
· Mahadevan Committee: Single Window System
· Mahalanobis Committee: Income Distribution
· Marathe Committee: Licensing Of New Banks
· ML Dantwala Committee: Regional Rural Banks
· Mrs. KS Shere Committee: Electronic Fund Transfer.
· Nadkarni Committee: Improved Procedures For Transactions In PSU Bonds And Units
· Nariman Committee: Branch Expansion Programme
· Narsimham Committee: Financial System.
· Omkar Goswami Committee: Industrial Sickness And Corporate Restructuring.
· P R Nayak Committee: Institutional Credit To SSI Sector
· P Selvam Committee: Non Performing Assets Of Banks
· PC Luther Committee: Productivity, Operational Efficiency & Profitability Of Banks
· PD Ojha Committee: Service Area Approach
· Penderkar Committee: Review The System Of Inspection Of Commercial, RRB And Urban Cooperative Banks
· Pillai Committee: Pay Scales Of Bank Officers
· PL Tandon Committee: Export Strategy
· PR Khanna Committee: Develop Appropriate Supervisory Framework For NBFC
· Purshottam Das Committee: Agricultural Finance And Cooperative Societies.
· R Jilani Banks: Inspection System Of Banks
· R S Saria Committee: Agricultural Finance And Cooperative Societies
· Raghavan Committee: Competition Law
· Raja Chelliah Committee: Tax Reforms
· Rajamannar Committee: Centre – State Fiscal Relationships
· Rajamannar Committee: Changes In Banking Laws , Bouncing Of Cheques Etc
· Rakesh Mohan Committee:Petro Chemical Sector
· Ram Niwas Mirdha Committee (JPC): Securities Scam
· Rangrajan Committee: Computerization Of Banking Industry
· Rangrajan Committee: Public Sector Disinvestment
· Rashid Jilani Committee: Cash Credit System
· Ray Committee: Industrial Sickness
· RG Saraiya Committee (1972): Banking Commission
· RH Khan Committee: Harmonization Of Banks And Ssis
· RK Hajare Committee: Differential Interest Rates Scheme
· RK Talwar Committee: Customer Service
· RK Talwar Committee: Enactment Having A Bearing On Agro Landings By Commercial Banks
· RN Malhotra Committee: Reforms In Insurance Sector
· RN Mirdha Committee: Cooperative Societies
· RV Gupta Committee: Agricultural Credit Delivery.
· S Padmanabhan Committee: Onsite Supervision Function Of Banks
· S Padmanabhan Committee: Inspection Of Banks (By RBI)
· Samal Committee: Rural Credit
· SC Choksi Committee: Direct Tax Law
· Shankar LalGauri Committee: Agricultural Marketing
· SK Kalia Committee: Role Of NGO And SHG In Credit
· SL Kapoor Committee: Institutional Credit To SSI
· Sodhani Committee: Foreign Exchange Markets In NRI Investment In India
· SS Kohli Committee: Rehabilitation Of Sick Industrial Units
· SS Kohli Committee: Rationalization Of Staff Strength In Banks
· SS Kohli Committee: Willful Defaulters
· SS Nadkarni Committee: Trading In Public Sector Banks
· SS Tarapore Committee: Capital Account Convertibility
· Sukhmoy Chakravarty Committee: To Review The Working Of Monetary System.
· Tambe Committee: Term Loans To SSI
· Tandon Committee: Follow Up Of Bank Credit
· Tandon Committee: Industrial Sickness
· Thakkar Committee: Credit Schemes To Self Employed
· Thingalaya Committee: Restructuring Of RRB
· Tiwari Committee: Rehabilitation Of Sick Industrial Undertakings.
· UK Sharma Committee: Lead Bank Scheme (Review)
· Usha Thorat Panel: Financial Inclusion.
· Vaghul Committee: Mutual Fund Scheme
· Varshney Committee: Revised Methods For Loans (>2 Lakhs)
· Venketaiya Committee: Review Of Rural Financing System
· Vipin Malik Committee: Consolidated Accounting By Banks
· VT Dehejia Committee: To Study Credit Needs Of Industry And Trade Likely To Be Inflated
· Vyas Committee: Rural Credit.
· Wanchoo Committee: Direct Taxes
· WS Saraf Committee: Technology Issues In Banking Industry.
· Y H Malegam Committee: Disclosure Norms For Public Issues
· YV Reddy Committee: Reforms In Small Savings.
- Important Points to Know about EXIM Bank
- Important Points to Know about White Label ATMs
- Important Points to Know about One Rank One Pension (OROP)
- Important Points to Know about Basel 1, 2 & 3 Committee
- Important Points to Know about Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
- Important Points to Know about Payments Bank
- Important Points to Know about Bandhan Bank
- Important Points to Know about RRBs and the issue of Recapitalization Establishment
- Important Points to Know about RuPay CArd Systems
- Important Points to Know about Deepak Mohanty Committee
- Important Points to Know about Financial Inclusion
- Important Points to Know about National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)