LAST MINUTE PREPARATION TIPS FOR SBI PO 2016:
The SBI PO Main exam is scheduled to be held on July 31. The examination is conducted by The State Bank of India Central Recruitment of Promotion Department, Corporate centre.
The candidates taking the exam are required to carry a printout of their admit card, along with a photo identity proof with them. Without any of these documents they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. The exam will comprise objective type tests for 200 marks and a descriptive test for 50 marks. Both the tests will be conducted online.
Here are a few last minute tips and tricks to help the students prepare well:
· Concentrate on the topics that you have already covered and about which you are confident. Trying to learn new topics at this time will only waste time and lower your confidence
· Decide beforehand how much time you will spend on each section. Work this out according to your strengths and weaknesses, however, make sure to not favour the sections you like as the cut-off for all subjects must be cleared
· It is a good idea to revise all the formulas and difficult problems for each subject
· Don't try group studies, as it can anxiety and stress and can bound to influence you
· While attempting mock papers you might have come across week and strong zones. Try to focus on strong zone while attempting the exam. Don’t spend more than 3 minutes for a problem.
· It would be better if you set a target score range for yourself and practice according to that. This would help you work on your strong areas and make it easier for you to achieve the score for which you're aiming
· When you get the exam paper on the day of SBI PO Main exam, do not start attempting it blindly. Read the entire question paper carefully and identify your strong and weak points. Then begin with the easier questions which carry more marks and later move on to the difficult ones
· Above all, be sure to remain calm and not let the stress get to you. Take frequent breaks and relax your mind. In order to do well in the exam, your mind needs to be stress-free.
· Don’t ignore your diet. Drink sufficient water and eat healthy food. Avoid eating food from outside as you cannot afford to fall sick just before the Mains Exam.
· Working hard will help you, but over-working will only stress you out. Avoid staying up all night to study this week. You need to be attentive on the day of the SBI PO Mains Exam, so don’t tire yourself out before the exam.
· Being positive about your preparations for the SBI PO Mains Exam will help you stay calm. This will enable you to direct your time on putting in your best efforts while preparing for the exam, instead of wasting them on negative thoughts.