Current Affairs Smart-Liners 11th August 2016:
Dear Aspirants, to make it simple here we have given the Smart-Liners of Daily Current Affairs which will help you to revise and it’s easy to keep it in mind. We hope that it will definitely help you in the preparation.
· MSAI and Nirbhaya Jyoti Trust launch ‘I Feel Safe’ safety app for women
· CCTNS to be operationalised by March 31 next year: Govt.
· Cabinet approves Agreement between the India and Croatia on Economic Cooperation
· Cabinet approves amendment to Lokpal and Lokayukta Bill
· First Indian channel on skill development launches in Pune
· Bihar agrees to implement PradhanMantriFasalBimaYojana
· Madhya Pradesh and Puducherry join UDAY power discoms reforms
· Jaitley to launch data bank to gather information about MSMEs
· Government notifies national ‘Early Childhood Care and Education’ policy.
· India, US push for $30 mn energy storage research initiative
· Libya pro government forces capture Islamic State headquarters in Sirte.
· Syndicate Bank launches Project Ananya aimed at digital banking
· Tata Chemicals sells urea business to YaraFertilisers
· Google Ventures CEO Bill Maris quits: Recode
· ITC's Savlon engages SainaNehwal as its brand ambassador
AWARDS AND HONORS:
· AzimPremji, Shiv Nadar in 'Forbes' list of 100 richest tech tycoons
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY:
· Accenture, LinkedIn to organise 'Hackfest 2016'
· SaniaMirza-Martina Hingis split due to poor results
· Rio 2016: Archers DeepikaKumari, Bombayla Devi & boxer Manoj Kumar enter pre quarterfinals; Shooters disappoint again