Current Affairs Smart-Liners 30th August 2016:
Dear Aspirants, to make it simple here we have given the Smart-Liners of Daily Current Affairs which will help you to revise and it’s easy to keep it in mind. We hope that it will definitely help you in the preparation.
· The NDA government is in the process of revising the minimum wages of millions of workers in several sectors, including agriculture, construction and mining.
· Telangana ratifies GST Bill
· 2nd US-India Strategic & Commercial Dialogue to be held in New Delhi today
· Centre will soon launch an ‘AsliTarakki (Real development)’ campaign in the five cities of the National Capital Region to promote awareness about the need for sanitation.
· India's first military heritage website coloursofglory.org was launched by Glory Foundation.
· The Madhukar Gupta Committee on border protection has submitted its report to the Home Minister Rajnath Singh.
· Odisha government has launched a new cadre for urban local bodies called the Odisha Municipal Cadre.
· The urban development ministry has certified 10 towns - five each in Maharashtra and Telangana - as Open Defecation Free (ODF).
· PM Modi launches first phase of SAUNI project in Jamnagar, Gujarat; Stresses upon conservation of water
· India-US sign military logistic agreement
· Pakistan's foreign debt and liabilities touched the highest ever figure of over Rs 74 trillion in the first month of the current financial year
· India and Myanmar sign four agreements
· the trilateral highway connecting India, Myanmar and Thailand.
· the Kalewa-Yargi section of the trilateral highway.
· renewable energy,
· cooperation in the field of traditional medicines
· Doha Bank, one of the prominent banks in Qatar, is formally inaugurating its first branch in Kerala on August 27.
· CBDT signs 20 Unilateral Advance Pricing Agreements with Indian taxpayers
· Amazon launches online Telugu book store
· RBI Forecasts 7.6 percent GDP growth for this fiscal
· CRPF ropes in PV Sindhu as its brand ambassador
AWARDS AND HONORS:
· Padma Sachdev gets Saraswati Samman for year 2015
· Western Railway won the overall team championship in the 82nd All India Railway athletic Championship held at Tiruchirapalli Tamil Nadu
· NicoRosberg of Mercedes on 28 August 2016 won the 2016 Belgian Grand Prix of Formula One.
· Wrestler YogeshwarDutt’s London Olympics bronze medal upgraded to silver
· Veteran painter DinanathPathy passes away