Current Affairs Smart-Liners 27th September 2016:
Dear Aspirants, to make it simple here we have given the Smart-Liners of Daily Current Affairs which will help you to revise and it’s easy to keep it in mind. We hope that it will definitely help you in the preparation.
- World Tourism Day: 27 September
- Four New Airports Projects Approved
- Centre grants approval, Gurgaon turns Gurugram
- Ludhiana Mega Food Park promoted by Punjab Agro
- India handed over to Mauritius a fast patrol vessel, designed and built in-house by Goa Shipyard Limited.
- Tripura Assembly Ratifies GST Bill
- Agriculture Minister inaugurates Krishi Unnati Mela in Mathura
- India, China hold 1st high-level dialogue to combat terror
- 9 out of 10 people in world breathing polluted air: WHO
- Switzerland Ratifies Tax Convention
- RBI approves Rs 26,000 crore CCL for paddy procurement in Punjab
- Govt Sacks Bank of Maharashtra CMD
- The Banks Board Bureau (BBB) recommended nine candidates for the post of Executive Directors in various public sector banks.
- L&T bags 100 million dollar order from Vietnam Border Guard
- IOCL, GAIL sign MoU for taking equity stake in Dhamra LNG terminal
- Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), Government of India, signed a 15-year contract with the International Seabed Authority (ISA), for exploration of Poly-Metallic Sulphides (PMS) in Indian Ocean.
- Stayzilla inks pact with Gujarat Tourism to encourage homestays
- Vijay Kelkar elected president of Indian Statistical Institute
- The appointment of Shri A. R. K. Kini, IPS (BH:81) as Secretary (Security) in the Cabinet Secretariat.
- Indian NGO receives first-ever FIFA Diversity Award
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- ISRO successfully launches weather satellite SCATSAT-1:
- IAF Conducts Exercise Talon
- Harish Banghel Win Silver Medal
- India Beat Oman in Asia Hockey Cup
- India wins historic 500th Test by 197 runs against New Zealand