Important Last Minute Tips to Crack IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2016:
Dear Readers, IBPS Clerk-V Preliminary Online Exam first week is going to scheduled be from 26th November 2016 , and it will be conducted in 4 shifts per day. Most of the banking aspirants were confused to face the Preliminary Exam as it is new for IBPS bank exams. Here we are providing Last Minute Tips for IBPS Clerk VI 2016 Preliminary Exam.
· Time management is more important in all competitive exams. If you utilize the time properly in the exam hall, then your success will be half done.
· Try to attempt easy questions first, where you are fully confident about the answer, it will increase your chances to score well.
· Skip all time consuming question and pick only easy and simple questions at first.
No. of Questions
Time take for each question
Speed and Accuracy:
· Speed and Accuracy are the two key points which will help you to score more marks in Banking Exams.
· As we all knew about the negative marking system, there is no matter about the number of attempts and it’s very important for the accuracy, which you have answered.
Practice More Number of Online Mock Test:
· Solving Online Mock Test will help to increase your confident level, and also you can improve your system practice.
· You can clearly be able to access your progress and identify your weaker section to work on.
· Try and solve maximum online mock test before the exam.
Take Our Free Online Mock Test Series for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2016- Click Here
Important Points to avoid negative marks in IBPS Prelims Exam:
· Only start a question if you have more confident in it
· Don’t spend too much time on questions in which you have doubt.
· Don’t do experiments by trying in alternative methods to solve the questions. It will make you struck, if you are unable to solve it means just skip and move forward.
· To maintain the Speed and Accuracy, keep your mind fully focused on the examination.
Do’s and Don’ts Before the Exam:
· You need to sleep well in the night before the examination; this will help you to keep your mind and body good.
· Revise all your notes and don’t study new things in the last day, don’t get confused by revising the same topics.
· Have a discussing with your friends those who are writing examination with you, discuss about some topics related to the examination. Always discussion will teach you lot.
· Take the Admit Card and once check the venue and exam time properly.
· On the Day of your exam, have a light and healthy food.
· Be 30 minutes prior to the time mentions in the admit card and make you mind free, don’t think anything else.
Important Things that you have to carry to the Exam Centre:
· Call Letter (Must be printed on paper)
· Your recent passport size photo
· Photo ID Proof (Original & Photocopy)
· Valid Original ID Proof (Driving License/Voter’s ID/Passport/Aadhar Card) Carry any one of these.