Current Affairs Smart-Liners 1st December 2016:Dear Aspirants, to make it simple here we have given the Smart-Liners of Daily Current Affairs which will help you to revise and it’s easy to keep it in mind. We hope that it will definitely help you in the preparation.
- World Aids Day: 1st December
- Centre proposes to release Rs 48,000 cr to develop 100 Smart Cities
- Govt launches campaign to educate people about digital payments
- Raj Bhawan of Himachal Pradesh has adopted the cashless system for all kind of payments.
- PM Modi greets Nagaland on 53rd statehood day
- The United Nations Department of Field Support (DFS) has launched a new strategy to maximize its peace operations’ efficiency in the use of natural resources.
- The Union Cabinet has given approval to the India negotiating position at the recent 28th Meeting of Parties (MoP) in Kigali, Rwanda.
- The Union Cabinet has approved the rehabilitation package of Rs 2000 crore for around 36384 displaced families from Pakistan occupied Jammu & Kashmir (POJK).
- The Union Cabinet has approved the Mumbai Urban Transport Project (MUTP) Phase-III.
- The Union Cabinet has given its approval for liberalization, simplification and rationalization of the existing visa regime in India.
- UK scientists give green light to three-parent babies
- India to continue talks with China on trans-border rivers
- The Competition Commission (CCI) has approved the merger of BharatiyaMahila Bank Ltd (BMBL) with the State Bank of India (SBI).
- Mahindra Group, IBM to develop blockchain solution for supply chain finance
- RBL Bank launches Aadhaar-based disbursement of micro loans
- NITI Aayog, under the banner of the Union Government has constituted a 13-member committee to promote cashless economy.
- NGOs need to register with NITI Aayog for grant-in-aid: Govt
- Facebook pumps $40,000 into Indian fashion start-up CoutLoot
- GDP growth recorded at 7.3% in second quarter of current fiscal
- India has singed deal with the United States (US) to buy 145 M-777 Ultra-Light Howitzers worth $750 million.
- Coal India arm signs pact with SBI Capital markets
- Arunachal Pradesh and Thailand signs MoU to promote cooperation and collaboration.
- Dr. SeemaVerma, Second Indian-American to be Nominated to top Administration post by President-Elect Trump
- Sachin Tendulkar's autobiography "Playing it my way" named Book of the Year
- Four India-born CEOs on Fortune Businessperson of the Year list 2016
- National anthem must be played in theatres before movies, orders Supreme Court
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- Naveen Patnaik inaugurates Tata Steel’s 55,000 TPA ferro-chrome plant in Gopalpur
- Magnus Carlsen wins 2016 World Chess Championship