Current Affairs Smart-Liners – 4th July 2017:
Dear Aspirants, to make it simple here we have given the Smart-Liners of Daily Current Affairs which will help you to revise and it’s easy to keep it in mind. We hope that it will definitely help you in the preparation.
· Kambala (the traditional slush-track buffalo race) Bill gets presidential assent
· TERI ranked among world’s top think tanks
· PM releases photo book titled “President Pranab Mukherjee – A Statesman”
· PM Modi leaves for Tel Aviv on historic visit to Israel
· R-Cap arm invests 7 cr rupees in start-up Billionloans
· Nandan Nilekani, Helion’s Sanjeev Aggarwal launch $100-million fund Fundamentum
· Centre and Asian Development Bank (ADB) has signed a 220 million dollar loan
· DRDO (Defence Research and Development Organisation) missile successfully test-fired
· Tata Sons chairman N. Chandrasekaran has been appointed as Tata Global Beverages Ltd. (TGBL) chairman.
For More Current Affairs Smart Liner – Click Here