India Post Payments Bank Limited Recruitment 2016- Important FAQs:
Dear Readers, India Post Payments Bank Limited has recently released its notification for recruitment of Scale I Officers post. Indian Post Payments Bank is a wholly owned undertaking of the Department of Posts, Govt. of India. This year’s Indian Post Payment Bank Recruitment Drive is calling for applications for 650 vacancies in the post of Scale I Officers in JMG Scale I. The specific posts are for the role of Assistant Manager (Territory) in branches of IPPB. For the purpose of Indian Post Payment Bank Recruitment for Scale I Officers, it will conduct ONLINE examinations in two stages along with Interview. Let us look at more information provided in this Indian Post Payment Bank Recruitment Notification 2016.
1. What are the important Days for Indian Post Payment Bank Recruitment?
2. What are the Post Vacancies for Indian Post Payment Bank Recruitment?
3. What are the eligibility criteria for applying the Indian Post Payment Bank Recruitment?
Age limit for the candidate is 20 – 30 years as on 01.09.2016 i.e. candidate should be born not before 02.09.1986 and not after 01.09.1996 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation in Upper age limit:
· Degrees obtained from the recognized Universities or Institutes recognized by the Govt. of India only.
· Candidate must possess the requisite educational qualification as on 01.09.2016.
4. What is the selection procedure for the Indian Post Payment Bank Recruitment?
Selection procedure consists of three steps:
1).Online Preliminary Exam
2).Online Main Exam
Final selection is on the basis of scores in Main Exam and Interview.
5. What is the pattern of the both prelims and mains examination?
7. Dear IBPS Guide Team, What are the total marks allotted for the Interview and what is the minimum qualifying mark and kindly mention the weightage of marks for the interview?
· The total marks allotted for Interview are 100.
· The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates).
· The weightage (ratio) of Main exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
8. Dear IBPS Guide Team, will you kindly mention the details of Salary, Pay Scale, Emoluments, Allowances, Perquisites?
1).Pay Scale: Rs.23,700 – Rs.42,020
2).Total Approximate Monthly CTC: Rs.65,000/- *
a. *inclusive of DA, CCA& other allowances in Category “A” cities.
3).Allowances& Perquisites as applicable, including Leave& Travel Allowance.
4).Officer is entitled to Performance Pay as per criteria defined by IPBB from time to time.
5).Retirement and Terminal benefits as per policy defined by IPBB.
9. What is the Prohibition period after recruitment?
· 2 years which includes intensive training.
· Towards the end of the probation period, there will be a screening process.
10. What is the application fee for the Indian Post Payment Bank Recruitment?
Here we are providing a direct linkClick Here
Alternatively, go tohttp://www.indiapost.gov.in/. In the ad for Indian Post Payments Bank, click on “Click to Apply”. Scroll to “Scale I”. Click on “Apply Now”.
For the detailed NotificationClick Here