Most Important Last Minute Tips for IBPS RRB Office Assistant Pre Exam 2016:
Dear Readers, The IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) RRB (Regional Rural Banks) CWE (Common Recruitment Exam) is scheduled from 12th November 2016. We present before you some last moment tips to crack the exam.
Let’s have a look on pattern of the exam:
The exam consists of two sections namely Reasoning and Quantitative aptitude, consisting of 40 questions each with a composite time of 45 minutes. The total marks allotted to the Prelims exam is 80 marks and the exam is conducted in either Hindi or English.
The important points need to be remembered before going to attempt the exam are as follows:
· Taking more time to solve any question can also turn out to be a big disaster during the exam. Time management plays a major role in this particular exam. Don’t try to solve every question, solve only the questions which consume less time to get the answers.
· Make a note on sectional cut-off and accordingly select the questions and attempt the minimum number of question from the each section.
· Attempt the questions, which you have a strong hold on. Trying to solve the questions from sections for which you are not well prepared, will only consume more time.
· Answer only those questions, about which you are 100 percent sure. As there is a penalty for wrong answers, answering questions which you are not sure about, may lead to deduction of marks.
· Speed and Accuracy are the important parameters that will help you clear this exam. Make sure you maintain proper speed while solving the questions since the beginning. Don’t play the guessing game this will let you to get much negative marks rather scoring better.
Do’s and Don’ts for the Exam –
· Don’t feel tension or don’t be panic once the exam starts. Relax a while before the start of exam and start with the section you are most confident about.
· Read the questions properly and attempt only when you are much confident if not skip it.
· Do make sure that you attempt minimum of 24 questions in each section.
· Do not spend too much time on any one question.
· Don’t make guess work.
· Do not forget to take along the photograph (same as that on the admit card) and xerox as well as the original ID proof with you.
All the Best
IBPS Guide Team!!!