Practice Reasoning Questions For NICL AO / RBI Grade B & Upcoming Exams 2017 (Blood Relation& Alpha Numeric Symbols):
Dear Readers, Important Practice Reasoning Questions with explanation for Upcoming Exams was given here with explanation, candidates those who are preparing for Banking and all other Competitive exams can use this practice questions.
Direction (Q. 1-5): Read the information carefully and answer the following questions.
If A+ B means A is the father of B
If A× B means A is the sister of B
If A$ B means A is the wife of B
If A% B means A is the mother of B
If A÷B means A is the son of B
1. What should come in place of question mark (?), to establish that J is the brother of T in the expression?
J÷P% H ? T % L
According to the direction A×B means A is the sister of B,
∴ B is the brother of A.
So, × is replaced to ?
2. Which among the given expression indicate that M is the daughter of D?
According to the direction D + M means D is the father of M.
So, M is the daughter/ son of D
3. Which among the following options is true if the expression ‘I + T % J × L ÷ K’ is definitely true?
I + T % J × L ÷ K
I is the father of T
T is the mother of J
J is the sister of L
L is the son K
4. Which among the following expression is true if Y is the son of X is definitely false?
5. What should come in place of question mark (?), to establish that T is the sister-in-law of Q in the expression?
R % T × P ? Q + V
Direction (Q. 6-10): Study the following arrangement carefully and answer the questions given below.
M % T A P 4 * E D 1 7 N I J 5 $ 3 F H 8 U B 6 @ W L 2 ^ K q #
6. How many such symbols are there in the above arrangement, each of which is immediately preceded by a consonant but not immediately followed by a number?
7. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on their positions in the above arrangement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
8. Which of the following is the ninth to the right of the twentieth from the right end of the above arrangement?
9. What should come in place of the question mark (?) in the following series based on the above arrangement?
TAM ED4 IJ7 ?
10. If all the symbols are dropped from the above arrangement, which of the following will be the 14th element from the left end?