Railway Group D Syllabus & Exam pattern 2018 are available here. This RRC Group D Syllabus has been updated for the benefit the aspirants. Candidates can refer this Railway Group D Syllabus page for complete details about the exam pattern and syllabus. Individuals are at the peak of preparation, as the awaited notification was released with 62907. Start preparing right now for the Railway Group D Syllabus. Scroll down for the new RRC Group D Exam Pattern. This is going to be the toughest competition for the candidates since the battle is among all Indians. The hard work and the smart work will help the candidates to get through, so it’s the right time to implement the smart work. Follow the RRC Group D Syllabus and prepare a time schedule to complete the topics. Take up the hardest level mock tests we are providing to get excelled.
Railway Group D
|Name of the Organization||Indian Railways|
|Job Role||Group D|
|No. of Vacancies||62907|
|Online Application Start Date||10th Feb 2018|
|Application Closing Date||12th March 2018|
|Official Notification||Railway Group D Recruitment|
Railway Group D Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 | RRC Group D
RRC Group D Recruitment Process:
RRB Authorities recruits the individuals based on their performance in the following
- Computer Based Aptitude Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Document Verification
RRC Group D Exam Pattern
Computer Based Test
- New – RRC Group D Exam Pattern for the CBT has been provided below.
- The Online Test will be conducted for 100 marks
- The time duration of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for the wrong answer.
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
Railway Group D Syllabus – CBT
|Name of the Subject||Topics|
|Mathematics||Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.|
|General Science||The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level.|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs||Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subjects of importance.|
Physical Efficiency Test
- Individuals qualified the Computer Based Test will be called for Physical Efficiency Test.
|Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down||Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down|
|Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.||Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.|
- Candidates shortlisted for DV are required to produce all original documents along with two sets of self-attested photocopies of all documents at the time of DV.
- Candidates should upload the scanned copies (in true color) of all the original certificates as applicable prior to their DV date through www.rrbdv.in portal.
- All Certificates should be either in English or in Hindi only.
Documents to be brought by candidates (as applicable) for verification are as indicated below:
- Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate as Proof of Date of Birth and Matriculation Qualification.
Note: The candidates’ name and father/ mothers’ name mentioned in the application will be verified with reference to the names mentioned in this certificate.
- NCVT(NTC/NAC) / SCVT Certificate as applicable
- SC/ST certificate in the format as per Annexure – I.
- OBC-NCL certificate in the format as per Annexure – II
- Non-creamy layer declaration by OBC candidates as per Annexure IIA
- Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically Backward Classes as per Annexure – lll.
- Original discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen.
- Photo Copy of both sides of Aadhaar Card.
- Medical Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) as per Annexure –V(A),V(B),V(C) as applicable
- NOC from serving employees with the date of appointment.
- NOC from Serving Defence Personnel with the probable date of discharge.
- Minority Community declaration on Non – judicial Stamp Paper as per Annexure – lV.
- Gazette notification and/or any Legal document in case of formal change of name as mentioned in para 1.7.
- Receipt of payment if made through a challan at SBI branch or Pay-in-slip at Computerized post office.
- Self Certification by the Transgender candidates
- J & K domicile certificate.
- Decree of divorce/judicial separation from the competent Court of Law as applicable and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
- Death Certificate of spouse in case of widow candidate and Affidavit stating that the candidate has not remarried.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who secure civil employment after applying for this CEN should give self-declaration to the concerned employer about the details of application against this CEN, as soon as they join.
- The acknowledged copy of this declaration along with NOC from the civil employer should be produced during DV.
- Based on the performance of candidates in the CBT subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates will be called for document verification.
- In case of two or more candidates securing same marks, their merit position shall be determined by age criteria i.e., the older person shall be given higher seniority.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificates and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.
- Candidates may please note that RRBs only recommend names of the empanelled candidates and appointment is offered ONLY by the respective Railway Administrations.
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.