APDSC Recruitment 2019: AP DSC Recruitment 2019 Official notification Out!!! The recruitment board has announced the recruitment notification for the engagement of School Assistant vacancies for AP DSC Board. Totally they had announced 602 vacancies. The online applications have brought up for eligible candidates to apply for the desired post. Candidates those who want to get govt jobs in teaching sector kindly utilize this opportunity. The apply online link was activated from 25-02-2019 to 12-03-2019. Interested candidates kindly visit here and refer the official notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process. So candidates kindly submit your application on or before the last date. Further details regarding AP DSC Recruitment 2019 is available here.
AP DSC Recruitment 2019
AP DSC Recruitment details
|Name of an Organization||AP DSC|
|Recruitment Name||AP DSC Recruitment 2019|
|Job Role||School Assistant|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP DSC Vacancy Details
Important Dates – AP DSC Recruitment 2019
|Starting date to apply||25-02-2019|
|Final date for submission||12-03-2019|
Educational Qualification – AP DSC Vacancy
|Government Jobs for Graduates||Candidates who have passed SSC Examination in the concerned medium of instruction or with the concerned Language as First Language. OR
Degree Examination (Academic) in the concerned medium of instruction or with the Language concerned as a subject
Application Process – AP DSC Vacancy
Selection Procedure – AP DSC Recruitment 2019
|Phase 01||TET, TRT, and APTET marks|
Important Links – AP DSC Recruitment
|Official Site||Click Here|
|Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: kindly refer the official notification to know about more details.
AP DSC Recruitment Vacancy Details:
|1||School Assistant Posts||602|
How to apply for AP DSC Recruitment 2019?
- The applicants need to go through carefully the given information and see whether they are eligible for the post, before application submission.
- Visit the official website http://cse.ap.gov.in.
- In the home page, there will be a navigation link regarding the recruitments.
- Click on the link you will get into the respective page.
- In that find the desired link and click on that.
- Now you will get the official notification.
- Refer the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start your application process.
- Fill all the mandatory fields.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.
- The applicant has to pay Rs.500 for application process from 25/02/2019 to 11/03/2019.
- The applicant should upload his/her scanned photo and signature during the application process.
AP DSC School Assistant Admit card 2019:
- AP DSC is about to release admit cards for AP DSC Recruitment of School Assistant posts in the month of April or May 2019.
- Candidates who have all applied for the AP DSC Scool Assistant post can download the admit card through the link given below.
AP DSC Exam Pattern 2019:
The Computer Based Test (CBT): The Teacher Recruitment Test (TRT) and Teacher Eligibility Test as CBT will be conducted in order to be with the present cumbersome process that involves human contingent and consequent expenditure involved.
The CBT test will be conducted in all districts. A candidate can appear for written test in the district in which he/she seeks recruitment (or) in neighboring districts of adjacent states.
The commissioner of School Education will issue detailed instructions to ensure proper conduct of TRT and TET.
AP DSC Recruitment 2019 School Assistant Syllabus:
In AP DSC Recruitment TET cum TRT syllabus is divided into 2 sections as given below.
As the syllabus is not yet out, complete syllabus details is not yet present. You can check out for the General Studies section for now.
- Contemporary developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life
- Indian polity and governance
- The social- economic and political history of modern India with emphasis on Andhra Pradesh.
- The physical geography of Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability, and data interpretation.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies, Application of Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Data Analysis.
AP DSC Result of School Assistant 2019 post:
AP DSC organized the recruitment for School Assistants posts (602) vacancies. All the candidates who successfully completed their exam on scheduled date are looking for Result publication. The AP DSC result is not yet announced. Once the Result is out, we will update on our page. Keep visiting our page for recent notifications regarding Ap DSC Recruitment and its recent official announcement.
AP DSC Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure:
The Selection Procedure for School Assistant post includes CBT Test. Please refer all the details given here regarding AP DSC Recruitment 2019 for School Assistant posts. The official notification gives complete details regarding the recruitment process.
/ 5. Reviews