APPSC AE Syllabus 2018-19: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has officially announced the recruitment notification for the Assistant Engineer post. It is important for the aspirants to know about the APPSC AE Syllabus 2018. The aspirants should have the clear idea about APPSC AE Syllabus 2018-19. By knowing the APPSC AEE syllabus aspirants can easily clear the exam with high score. Further, this will help many aspirants to cache the job in Andhra Pradesh government. Full details of APPSC AE Syllabus are provided below. To know further references aspirants can check below. The aspirants who are appearing for the APPSC AE exam can check the Syllabus for the year 2018-19.
APPSC AE Syllabus 2018-19 | Exam Pattern
Before going through APPSC AE Syllabus 2018-19, it is important to know the exam pattern of APPSC AE Exam. Here the clear pattern of APPSC AE Exam is here.
|Parts||Part Of Selection Process||Papers||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|A||Written Examination(Objective Type)||I||General Studies||50||50||150 Minutes|
APPSC AE Syllabus 2018-19
Preparing for the exam is most important to crack APPSC AE Exam. To help aspirants preparation, the detailed APPSC AE Syllabus 2018-19 are listed here. So, candidates can check the details here.
APPSC AE Syllabus 2018-19 | General Studies
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs.
- Basics of General Science.
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Logical reasoning.
- Analytical ability.
- Data Interpretation.
- Disaster management.
- Indian Constitution and Polity.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection.
- General Knowledge.
APPSC AE Syllabus 2018-19 | Environmental Engineering/ Civil Engineering
- Water Supply Engineering Sources of water.
- Wastewater Engineering.
- Air and Noise Pollution.
- Solid Waste Management.
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) and Sustainable Development.
- Water Resource Engineering.
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machines.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Solid Mechanics and Analysis of Structures.
- Solid Mechanics.
- Structural Analysis.
- Design of Structures.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- Building Materials and Construction Practice.