Bank of India Recruitment 2018 – The Bank of India has released the recruitment notification for 12 specialist security officers. Utilize this incredible opportunity for Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Apply Online and settle down your future. Make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria before you apply online. Based on the educational qualification and the age limit, candidates will be selected for the post. The bank scrutinizes the candidates based on their performance in the Interview. The selection procedure, complete application process and other details are provided below. Bank of India Recruitment was officially announced to recruit efficient candidates. This Bank of India Recruitment will create a better platform for efficient applicants to build better career. The applications of Bank of India should reach them before 31st Oct 2018.
Bank of India Recruitment 2018 Apply Online
|Name of the Organization||Bank of India|
|Job Role||Specialist Security Officer|
|Starting Date of Application||16th Oct 2018|
|End Date of Application||31st Oct 2018|
Vacancy Break Up
|Specialist Security Officer||12|
|Basic Qualification||A graduate from any recognized university. A certification in computer course for minimum three months (to be completed on or before 31.08.2018) or Information Technology or related paper as one of the subjects at graduation level or afterwards.|
|Selection||· Personal Interview
· Group Discussion
|Security Officer: Middle Management Grade Scale –II (MMGS II)||31705-1145/1- 32850-1310/10 – 45950|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
How to Apply Online For Bank of India Recruitment
Candidates those who are applying for the posts mentioned in Bank of India Recruitment 2018 must follow these given instructions:
- Please visit the official bank’s website that is bankofindia.co.in.
- Then, click on the option ‘CAREER’. After that, click on the link “Recruitment of Specialist Security Officers – Project No. 2018-19/2 Notice dated 31.08.2018”.
- Next, a window will open and then click on “APPLY ONLINE” Recruitment of Security Officers – Project No. 2018-19/2.
- If you are a new user, then choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- All the aspirants must take a note of the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- If the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab.
- Before submitting the application, candidates must check the details by clicking on the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility and modify the same if required.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Now, candidates should upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Then, fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Candidates must fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
/ 5. Reviews