BMTC Jobs has officially announced 2225 vacancies for filling up of the posts Technician, Driver and Conductor, Security Guard, Supervisor and Craftsman in Bangalore city. BMTC Careers conducts written examination and invites application from the young, dynamic and eligible candidates for filling up of various posts in Bangalore, Karnataka. The post mentioned in BMTC Jobs has eligibility criteria as mentioned in the official notification. It is an excellent opportunity for the candidates to grab government jobs for the above mentioned posts. Candidates can apply online from the official website. More details about BMTC Recruitment 2017 and other eligibility criteria based on the educational qualification, age limit, work experience, application fee details, pay scale details and various other details are given below.
BMTC Recruitment 2017
|Exam Type||Last date to apply||Official Notification|
|BMTC Jobs 2017||26th DEC 2017||BMTC CAREERS|
BMTC Jobs 2017 | BMTC Recruitment 2017 – Apply @ mybmtc.com
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation – BMTC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
Dear Readers, Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation – BMTC Jobs 2017 has announced the official notification for the post of Technician, Driver and Conductor, Security Guard, Supervisor and Craftsman, candidates will be selected by their satisfactory performance. Online Application is invited from eligible candidates for the same. Detailed eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure and more are given below. The eligible candidates can apply online from the link provided below or from the official website.
BMTC Jobs 2017
|Name of the Organization||Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation|
|Job Role||Technician, Driver and Conductor, Security Guard, Supervisor and Craftsman|
|Started Date||12th Dec 2017|
|Last date||26th Dec 2017|
BMTC Jobs | BMTC Careers details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
BMTC Jobs 2017 | Eligibility Criteria
Job seekers should satisfy all the eligibility criteria as mentioned below. Even if any one of the eligibility is lacking then the application will be quashed by the BMTC Jobs.
BMTC Jobs 2017 – Educational Qualification:
Aspirants applying for the post of “Technician, Driver and Conductor, Security Guard, Supervisor and Craftsman” in BMTC Recruitment 2017 should satisfy the following educational qualification
- SSLC pass from the recognized board / institution.
- And also should possess valid license or Badge.
Note: Refer official notification for more details about the educational qualification.
BMTC Jobs 2017 – Age Limit:
- The candidates applying for the posts mentioned above should be between the mentioned age limit.
- Driver – 24 years to 35 years.
- Others – 18 years to 35 years.
BMTC Jobs 2017 – Application Fee:
- Applicants applying for the mentioned post of BMTC Recruitment 2017 have to make the online payment of the application fee as follows.
- General / OBC category candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 420/-
- SC / ST / Pwd Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 220/-.
Note: The amount of fee may be paid by secured payment gateway through credit card / debit card / net-banking. Fees once paid will not be refunded.
BMTC Jobs 2017 – Pay Scale:
During Training the candidates will receive monthly stipend as follows:
- Conductor, Technician, Security Guard: 9,100/-.
- Supervisor & Craftsman: Rs.9,750/-
After Training the monthly emoluments for the candidates will be as follows:
- Driver:12,400/- to Rs.19,550/-.
- Conductor, Technician, Security Guard: 13,970/- to Rs.20,740/-.
- Supervisor & Craftsman: Rs.11,640/- to Rs.15,700/-.
BMTC Jobs 2017 – Selection Procedure:
- Job Seekers for the “Technician, Driver and Conductor, Security Guard, Supervisor and Craftsman” Post in BMTC Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on their competitive performance in the
- Written Test
BMTC Careers – How to Apply Online for BMTC Jobs 2017:
Candidates those who are applying for the post of Technician, Driver and Conductor, Security Guard, Supervisor and Craftsman in the BMTC Recruitment 2017, can apply online by visiting the official website, follow the instructions given below
- BMTC Recruitment 2017 advises the candidates to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility requirements.
- Eligible candidates can apply online from the link provided below.
- Or the candidates can apply by visiting the Official Website of BMTC Recruitment 2017 – mybmtc.com.
- From the homepage, click on the “Recruitment” tab and proceed with online application.
- It redirects to the next page.
- Click “Apply Online” and fill in all valid credentials like Post Details, Personal Details, Address Details, Category details, Reservation details and physical standards and click the check box to accept the terms and conditions and proceed to submit the application form.
- Upload your scanned recent passport size photograph.
- Make online payment using the secured payment gateway before the last date of 26th December 2017, as officially announced by the BMTC Recruitment 2017.
- After Successful submission take printout of the registration form for further reference.
BMTC Jobs 2017 – Important Dates for BMTC Recruitment 2017:
|Online Application starts from||12/12/2017|
|Last date of Online Application||26/12/2018|
BMTC Recruitment 2017 | BMTC Jobs 2017 | BMTC Careers – Click Here for Official Notification
BMTC Recruitment 2017 | BMTC Jobs 2017 | BMTC Careers – Click Here for Instructions
BMTC Recruitment 2017 | BMTC Jobs 2017- Click Here for Official Website
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation is abbreviated as BMTC. It was incorporated in the year 1997; it is a public transport public service in Bangalore. The headquarters was located in Santhinagar, Bangalore, Karnataka. BMTC is a division under KSRTC. The major regions benefitted by BMTC are Bangalore Urban areas. It works on the service type of Local, Limited stop, express and BRT services. There are three major bus stops under 34 bus stations in BMTC are Majestic, K.R. Market and Shivajinagar. BMTC has introduced intelligent Transport system to facilitate the public users of the services. In the year of 2016 BMTC introduced the intelligent Transport system in the bus from Majestic to Kadugodi bus stations. Using the Intelligent system the persons location can be tracked easily.
At present BMTC Recruitment has officially announced various posts like driver, technician, Supervisor, craftsman, Security guard and other to fill up nearly 2225 vacancies in BMTC located in Bangalore. It is a wonderful opportunity for all the eligible candidates to grab the government job in transport.
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 – 3259 Vacancies
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – 526 Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Posts
- TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017 – 9351 Vacancies
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Latest Job Vacancies
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Notification
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 | 8245 Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 | 2196 Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 487 Constable Vacancies
- TSPSC Notification 2017 – Apply Online for TSPSC AEE 277 Vacancies
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2018 For Freshers
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 | PGTTCE | 1540 Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – RRC | Trade Apprentice | 640 Posts
- DNS Bank Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager – Total 40 Vacancies
- MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 | From Peon to Program Officer | 927 Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Total 764 Vacancies
/ 5. Reviews