The Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) released notification regarding recruitment of Steno vacancies through BSSC Recruitment 2019 process. According to the notification, 326 Steno vacancies to be filled by BSSC.
All the interested candidates can find the important details regarding Steno vacancies of BSSC here. Read the information regarding BSSC Recruitment 2019 for steno vacancies like Eligibility, Vacancies, Application process, Admit card, and Result etc. given below.
There are totally 326 BSSC Steno vacancies notified by BSSC.
BSSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates:
The BSSC recruitment process includes format like online application, exam process, and other details, which are specified here including scheduled dates:
|Starting date for Online Application||07/03/2019|
|Last date for Online Application||06/04/2019|
|Starting date for fee payment||08/03/2019|
|Last date for fee payment||05/04/2019|
BSSC Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
The aspirants who have passed class 12th from recognized University are eligible to apply for BSSC Recruitment 2019.
The Age limit for the candidates who are interested in BSSC Recruitment 2019 Steno vacancies is given below:
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age (Male)||37 years|
|Maximum Age (Female)||40 years|
|OBC / BC||40 years|
BSSC Recruitment 2019: Application Process:
The interested candidates can apply for the Stenographer post of BSSC Recruitment 2019 from its official website or through direct link given below.
The steps to follow for filling online Application is as follows:
- Log in to the official website of BSSC Recruitment for applying.
- Find the latest notification of BSSC Recruitment 2019.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the required credentials like name, age, address, category etc.
- Need to upload signature and photo and payment of fee should be done.
- Then Finally, Click on the submit button.
- Take the print out of the application for future reference.
BSSC Steno post Application fees:
- The Application fees of Rs.600 should be paid by candidates. Payment can be made through Debit card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- The Application fees for SC/ST candidates of PWD and Bihar is Rs. 150/-
BSSC Recruitment 2019: Stenographer Salary Structure
The Pay-Scale for Stenographer of BSSC is 5200 – 20,200/-
How to prepare for BSSC Exam 2019:
IBPSguide provides you latest updates regarding BSSC Recruitment notification, admit card download link, exam results, previous years question papers, BSSC answer key, and BSSC exam syllabus related information in one platform. You can also visit our current affairs section for preparation guide tips.
BSSC Recruitment 2019: Selection Mode
The selection of stenographer post is based on Written exam, Skill test and at last Typing test.
BSSC Recruitment Exam Pattern 2019:
BSSC exam pattern consists of 2 sections:
- Written exam
- Practical exam
- followed by counseling which includes, verification of documents also.
The candidate who clears written exam will only be called for practical exam round.
According to the marks scored by the candidate in the practical exam, candidates will be called for counseling round.
The written exam will be regarding General knowledge which will be of multiple choice questions.
The sections involved in it are as follows:
- General studies – 50 questions.
- General science – 50 questions.
- Reasoning Ability – 50 questions.
Each question carries 4 marks, out of which 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Exam duration will be for 2 hours 15 minutes. The question paper will be available in two languages i.e. Hindi and English.
BSSC Recruitment 2019: Syllabus
Syllabus for BSSC Stenographer 2019
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Technical Subjects
- Current Affairs
BSSC Stenographer Syllabus – General Science
- Environmental Science
BSSC Stenographer Syllabus – Reasoning
- Clocks & Calendars
- Data Sufficiency
- Problem Solving
- Logical Deductions
- Direction Sense Test
- Number Series
- Blood Relations
- Seating Arrangement
- Statements and Conclusions
- Critical Reasoning
- Venn Diagrams
- Coded Inequalities
- Double Lineup
- Routes & Networks
- Grouping & Selections
- Evaluating Course of Action
- Mathematical and Computer Operations
BSSC Stenographer Syllabus – General knowledge
- Indian national movement.
- History of India and salient features of History of Bihar also.
- General Geography and geographical division of Bihar.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- General Science.
- Major Rivers system of Bihar also.
BSSC Stenographer Syllabus – Quantitative Aptitude
- Ratio & Proportion
- Time & Work
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Data Sufficiency
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Permutations & Combinations
- Boats and Streams
- Time Speed & Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Number Series
- Heights and Distances
- Number System
- Geometry & Mensuration
- LCM and HCL
- Areas, Volumes
BSSC Stenographer Syllabus – Mental Ability
- Decision Making.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Figures and Pictures.
- Space Visualization.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Visual memory.
BSSC Recruitment 2019 Admit Card:
BSSC will be announcing the date of Admit Card download soon. The call letter tentatively to be issued before 15 days of the exam. The exam will be conducted as per the schedule that is decided by BSSC. The aspirants who are all searching for BSSC Stenographer Eligibility, online application, vacancies, admit card, result etc. can check here for the required information.
Admit card Important
- Candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe. Admit Card is required at the time of joining.
- The candidates admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card to the examination hall.
- Any issue regarding issuing admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the exam date.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam is as given in the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof to the examination hall
BSSC Recruitment 2019 Result:
BSSC has invited applications for stenographer recruitment from March to April 2019. The candidates who have passed the class 12th exam are eligible for this post. After completing of online application procedure successfully, candidates can expect exam date and result of this exam.
BSSC Recruitment 2019 Qualifying Marks:
The qualifying percentage according to categories for BSSC Recruitment 2019 is as follows:
General Category: 40%
BSSC Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
Apply Online: Click Here
BSSC (Bihar Staff Selection Commission) is an Indian organization that recruits staff for various posts in different Ministries and Departments of Government of India and Subordinate Offices.