Canara Bank PO Exam Date 2018:
Canara Bank has released the notification for the posts of Probationary Officer. 800 vacancies has been announced for PO this year. Lot of aspirants are applied and waiting for the Canara bank PO exam date 2018. Canara Bank is one of the largest public sector banks in India. Now Canara bank has released the Canara bank PO exam date 2018. Every year Canara bank has specially conducted the exam for the post of PO. One year probationary course will be conducted for those who are all getting selection. Starting date to apply online is 23rd October. Final date to submit the application is 13th November. Lot of aspirants are eagerly waiting for the Canara bank PO exam date 2018. Candidates who are applying for this notification can check the Canara Bank PO Exam date 2018.
Canara Bank PO exam Date 2018
|Starting Date for application||23rd October|
|Last date of Submission/online payment||13th November|
|Date of downloading admit card||5th December|
|Online CBT||23rd December|
Selection procedure takes place in three phases. They are
- Online CBT.
- Group Discussion.
- IBPS Panel is conducting the bank exams.
- You should score the minimum cut-off marks for each subject.
- Should score the minimum score in total.
- There will be a .25 negative marks for each wrong answer.
- You need to get the minimum marks in each subject and total to eligible for Group discussion and Interview.
Exam Pattern: Canara Bank PO exam date 2018
No of Questions
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||English/Hindi||2 hrs|