Coal India Recruitment 2017 has published recruitment notice to fill up Chairmen & Managing Director posts for coal India Careers. The notification is all about to recruit highly talented individual for the post of managing Director from Coal India Recruitment 2017. Interested applicants can download the application from the web portal of coal India recruitment @coalindia.in. This is the right opportunity for the candidates who are looking for coal India recruitment 2017. The applicant is requested to apply before the last date. Find the new Coal India vacancy details here; so read out this the information given in this page of Coal India Recruitment 2017; and apply based on it.
Coal India Recruitment 2017 | Chairmen & Managing Director @ coalindia.in
Coal India Recruitment 2017- Coal India Career
|Name of the Post||Last date to send application||Official Notification|
|Chairmen & Managing Director||06th Jan 2018||CIL Recruitment 2017|
CIL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Offline for Coal India Careers
Dear Readers, Coal India Limited Recruitment has announced to hire skill-full experts who are having good experience in Coal/Mining industry to apply for Chairmen & Managing Director post. The appointment period should not exceed five years period, it may be extend based on the Government decision. The appointment will be based on contract for Coal India Recruitment 2017. The selection may be through interview/Exam, procedure will be intimate later to the candidates who are shortlisted by Coal India recruitment 2017.
The applicant who is wising to apply for CIL recruitment should narrate your CV with your achievements and development done in coal/Mining industries. As well as they should write their own vision on Coal/mining industries. Because Coal India is a largest coal production industry in India as well as it placed 3rd position in the world. So CIL inviting applications from well experienced and energetic individuals to fill up the higher position of coal India. Interested and eligible talented individuals can apply for this job. Please find the brief details about this job like qualification, Age restrictions, How to apply for CIL Jobs
CIL Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||CIL Recruitment 2017|
|Job Role||Chairmen & Managing Director|
|Started Date||Currently Active|
|Last date||06th Jan 2018.|
CIL Recruitment 2017 | Eligibility Criteria
The applicant of Coal India Recruitment 2017 who is wishing to apply should have below eligibility criteria. So read the information clearly and apply for Coal India Recruitment 2017.
CIL Recruitment 2017 – Educational Qualification:
- The candidate for the post mentioned above should be Graduate and should have good academic records from recognized university/Board.
- A person with technical/MBA degree will be added advantage to apply for CIL recruitment 2017.
CIL Recruitment 2017 – Experience:
- The applicant should have good knowledge in coal/Mining industry to apply for Coal India Recruitment 2017
- The person who is applying for the job shall be familiar with Finance/Marketing/Production will be added advantage for Coal India careers. Further more details find it on notification of Coal India Recruitment 2017 in the below section.
CIL Recruitment 2017 – Age Limit:
- Candidates who would like to apply for Coal India Recruitment 2017 they should have minimum of 45 years and maximum 58 years needed as on 01st Sep 2017.
CIL Recruitment 2017 –Pay scale:
- Candidates who are ready to apply for this job will draw a handsome pay of Rs. 80,000/- to Rs. 1, 25,000 /- per month plus admissible allowances available only after engagement of post.
CIL Recruitment 2017 – Selection Process:
- Applicants of this job will be selected based either Written test /Interview. Final nomination of eligible candidate will made by selection committee of Coal India Limited recruitment board.
CIL Recruitment 2017 – Duration of Appointment:
- The candidate who is eligible for this job will be appointing for not exceeding 5 years.
- However in case of successful candidate will be extend for some more year based on contract but final decision will be taken by the Government.
CIL Recruitment 2017 – How to Apply:
- The candidate who is willing to apply for Coal India Recruitment 2017 should narrate a brief CV about the applicant; this brief note should not exceed 2 pages of A4 Size.
- Mention any outstanding achievement made in the applicant career and vision about in mining/coal sector India.
- The candidate from central public sector and government officers shall submit their applications through the channel in the format of Annexure to apply Coal India Recruitment 2017.
- Applications are available in the official web site of Coal India recruitment 2017.
- Eligible candidate who willing to apply for Coal India Recruitment 2017 can download their application @coal.nic.in
- Fill up all mandatory fields without error.
- Duly filled application should be forwarded before 3p.m of 28th day from the date of publication on employment news.
- The nomination of candidate will be made by the selection committee. Final decision will be taken by government /the coal India recruitment board.
- Duly filled application, required documents along with your brief bio data should them before 06th Jan 2018.
Important Dates for CIL Recruitment 2017
Please find the chart for important dates of CIL recruitment. It will help you to apply before the last date.
|Start date of Application||Active|
|Last date of receipt of sending hardcopy of application||06th Jan 2018|
|Emailing the admit cards||Intimate later|
|Date of Written test (tentative date)||Intimate later|
|Address for post/courier||Under Secretary (BA) Ministry of Coal Government of India Room No. 351-A, Shastri Bhawan, Dr. Rajender Prasad Road, New Delhi-110001|
About Coal India
Coal India Limited is a largest coal mining industry owed by the state government of Kolkata. It is one of the largest coal mining production industries in the world and it produce and contribute around 84% of its production to the nation. Coal India is a state owned public organization established on 1975. Headquarters located at kolkatta, West Bengal. As we know currently India is growing fast in its economy so our nation need more energy for expanding industries. In India coal is the major input for steel, power and cement industries.
All around 70 percent of energy produced in India based on coal, so we can understand that coal plays the vital role in Indian power generation. India is on 3rd place in the coal production world market after China and USA. There are 98 thermal power plant getting coal from Coal India out of 101 plants.
CIL Recruitment 2017 – Click Here for Official Notification
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications of Coal India Recruitment 2017.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 – 3259 Vacancies
- RBI Recruitment 2017 – 526 Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Posts
- TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2017 – 9351 Vacancies
- IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Latest Job Vacancies
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Notification
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 | 8245 Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 | 2196 Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 487 Constable Vacancies
- TSPSC Notification 2017 – Apply Online for TSPSC AEE 277 Vacancies
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2018 For Freshers
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 | PGTTCE | 1540 Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – RRC | Trade Apprentice | 640 Posts
- DNS Bank Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager – Total 40 Vacancies
- MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 | From Peon to Program Officer | 927 Posts
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Total 764 Vacancies