Dear Readers, We are providing you Current Affairs and Current Affairs Quiz on a daily basis. We are going to provide you all Current Affairs One-Liners regularly both in infographic and content format. We primarily focusing Current Affairs 2018 events for students, so track this page for regular updates. Candidates can get current GK updates on a regular basis. Aspirants preparing for Banking, IBPS, SBI, RRB, Insurance, Railway & other competitive examination can make use of this Current GK Affairs One-liners. You can track our website for regular updates of One Liner Current Affairs here.
One Liner Current Affairs – 22nd March 2018 | Current GK
- Government is committed to empower farmers and double their income by 2022.
- Cabinet approves new terminal buildings at Guwahati, Chennai and Lucknow airports.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has allowed foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) to invest in treasury bills issued by the central government.
- GAIL signs Rs 2,000-cr loan agreement with SBI.
- Government enters the agreement with World Bank on biotech.
- Subhash Chandra Khuntia is new IRDAI chairman.
- Shri Sitanshu Kar takes over as DG, PIB.
- 9th India-Japan Energy Dialogue held in New Delhi.
- Bilateral trade between India and China resumes through Nathu La border.
- Asha Bhosle Honored with PC Chandra Puraskar.
- South Western Command’s Exercise Vijay Prahar.
- India’s Neeraj Goyat is WBC Asia Boxer of the Year.
- Hockey India names Harendra Singh as men’s coach.
- Wimbledon increases prize money.
- Eminent Economist Ashok Mitra Passes Away.
More Current Affairs Updates
/ 5. Reviews
Be the first to rate this post.