Dear Readers, We are providing you Current Affairs and Current Affairs Quiz on a daily basis. We are going to provide you all Current Affairs One-Liners regularly both in infographic and content format. We primarily focusing Current Affairs 2018 events for students, so track this page for regular updates. Candidates can get current GK updates on a regular basis. Aspirants preparing for Banking, IBPS, SBI, RRB, Insurance, Railway & other competitive examination can make use of this Current GK Affairs One-liners. You can track our website for regular updates of One Liner Current Affairs here.
One Liner Current Affairs – 04th March 2018 | Current GK
- The National Maritime Day has celebrated on 5th April.
- The UIDAI has unveiled the beta version of ‘Virtual ID’.
- Turkey’s started its first-ever nuclear plant.
- Himachal Pradesh Health Minister Vipin Parmar launched Mother’s Absolute Affection (MAA) programme with an aim to promote breastfeeding.
- IndusInd Bank to use WhatsApp for customer service.
- Study Khazana e-portal has been awarded “For best emerging online Education Portal in North India”.
- Himanta Biswa Sarma has elected as President of Badminton Association of India (BAI).
- Weightlifter Gururaja wins silver which becomes India’s 1st medal at CWG.
- All tobacco products and cigarette packs should have the national toll-free number from September 1.
- The Financial Intelligence Unit has imposed Rs. 9 crore penalty on Bank of Baroda.
- Doha Bank sets up its first branch in Chennai.
- 1st Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy Statement Released By RBI.
- India rating ups India’s FY19 GDP growth to 7.4%.
- Anupam Kher gets Best Supporting Actor nomination at BAFTA.
- Sanjeev Nautiyal is appointed as SBI Life gets new MD & CEO.
- Subrata Bhattacharjee Appointed As Next Ambassador Of India To Serbia.