Dear Readers, We are providing you Current Affairs and Current Affairs Quiz on a daily basis. We are going to provide you all Current Affairs One-Liners regularly both in infographic and content format. We primarily focusing Current Affairs 2018 events for students, so track this page for regular updates. Candidates can get current GK updates on a regular basis. Aspirants preparing for Banking, IBPS, SBI, RRB, Insurance, Railway & other competitive examination can make use of this Current GK Affairs One-liners. You can track our website for regular updates of One Liner Current Affairs here.
One Liner Current Affairs – 07 May 2018 | Current GK
. World Laughter Day takes place on the first Sunday of May of every year.
- The Department of Posts released a special cover on ‘Buddha Purnima’.
- The Central government has completed a feasibility study on the introduction of inland waterways on the Godavari.
- Reserve Bank of India has directed banks authorized to deal in foreign exchange (Authorised Dealer-I Banks) to share data with the Directorate of Revenue Intelligence (DRI).
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) announced that it will buy Rs 10,000 crore of government bonds through open market operation (OMO).
- Blackstone buys Indiabulls commercial assets in Chennai.
- Jet Airways to drop the first class, upgrade business cabins.
- Patanjali ranked as most trusted FMCG brand in India.
- M.T Vasudevan Nair Wins ONV Literary Prize.
- Ex-IDBI Bank chairman RM Malla joins Adani Capital.
- ‘India and the world: a history in nine stories’ inaugurated at the national museum in New Delhi.
- Delhi to host six-day Festival of Bharat.
- Aajeevika and Kaushal Vikas Melas were held in various parts of India as part of Gram Swaraj Abhiyan.
- India has slipped by three notches to 11th position in the FDI Confidence Index 2018 of global consultancy firm A T Kearney.
- Tamil Nadu CM launched portal for MSMEs.
- Talent search camp in Bengaluru.
- Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edappadi K. Palaniswami on Saturday felicitated squash player Joshna Chinappa.
- Renowned Marathi singer Arun Date dies.