Dear Readers, We are providing you Current affairs and Current Affairs Quiz on a daily basis. We are going to provide you all Current Affairs One Liners regularly. Candidates can get current GK updates on a regular basis. Aspirants preparing for Banking, IBPS, SBI, RRB, Insurance, Railway & other competitive examination can make use of this Current GK Affairs One liners.
One Liner Current Affairs – 1st March 2018 | Current GK
1) Chilika Lake is considered as the largest habitat of Irrawaddy dolphins globally.
2) Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd and Celebrus Capital Ltd signs for online trading services.
3) RBI Increases currency derivative trade limit to USD 100 Million.
4) 9.9% Growth in last year foreign exchange earnings.
5) Anti-Tank Guided Missile Nag tested successfully.
6) IPL 2018 to feature DRS for 1st time in tournament’s history.
7) Eminent Odia writer Kanakalata Mohanty passed away.
8) Cabinet doubles guarantee to banks for market intervention in purchase of pulses, oilseeds.
9) Cabinet approves continuation of PMEGP beyond 12th Plan for 3 years.
10) Cabinet approves Trafficking of Persons (Prevention, Protection and Rehabilitation) Bill.
11) 1st Mega Food Park Inaugurated In Maharashtra.
13) India’s first aviation multi skill development centre launched in Chandigarh.
14) India to Grow 7.6% In 2018: Moody’s.
15) IndusInd Bank and Ripple tie-up for cross-border remittances.
16) RBI raises ETCD trading limit to $100 million.
17) AIIB approves $1.5 billion in loans to India for infrastructure projects.
18) 27th technological conference of Indian Jute Industries’ Research Association (IJIRA) started in Kolkata.
19) MoU between India and Fiji on co-operation in renewable energy.
20) Three MoU’s signed between India and Jordan.
21) Cabinet approves MoU between India and Vietnam on economic and trade co-operation.
22) NIFT to conduct National Sizing Survey.
23) India, Seychelles conduct Lamitye 2018 military exercise.
24) Tokyo unveils mascots for 2020 Olympics and Paralympics.
25) IOC lifts doping ban on Russia.