Dear Readers, We are providing you Current Affairs and Current Affairs Quiz on a daily basis. We are going to provide you all Current Affairs One-Liners regularly both in infographic and content format. We primarily focusing Current Affairs 2018 events for students, so track this page for regular updates. Candidates can get current GK updates on a regular basis. Aspirants preparing for Banking, IBPS, SBI, RRB, Insurance, Railway & other competitive examination can make use of this Current GK Affairs One-liners. You can track our website for regular updates of One Liner Current Affairs here.
One Liner Current Affairs – 16th April 2018 | Current GK
- Pradhan Mantri Ujwala Yojana Launched in Telangana.
- ITDC bags Rs.550 crore project for developing infrastructure in Andhra Pradesh.
- Tripura Govt sanctions Rs 50 crore for IIIT at Bodhjungnagar.
- Government raises NABARD’s authorized capital to Rs 300 billion to aid the rural economy.
- Reliance Jio raises Rs 3250 crore from Japanese banks to fund capital expenditure.
- L&T, BEL Ink MoU For Defence Products.
- NPCIL & NSDC Signed A MoU.
- Government extends Phase-1 of FAME-India scheme by 6 months.
- Smriti Irani Inaugurates 7th Edition Of Home Expo India 2018.
- Commonwealth Heads Of Government Meeting Begins In London.
- Dharmendra to receive Raj Kapoor Lifetime Achievement award.
- 17-year-old Pune swimmer Sampanna Ramesh Shelar double crosses Bangla Channel, sets the world record.
- CWG 2018: India ends the campaign in the third spot with 26 Gold Medals.
- President of India Receives the first copy of book ‘Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar: Vyakti Nahin Sankalp’.
More Current Affairs Updates
/ 5. Reviews