Dear Readers, We are providing you Current Affairs and Current Affairs Quiz on a daily basis. We are going to provide you all Current Affairs One-Liners regularly both in infographic and content format. We primarily focusing Current Affairs 2018 events for students, so track this page for regular updates. Candidates can get current GK updates on a regular basis. Aspirants preparing for Banking, IBPS, SBI, RRB, Insurance, Railway & other competitive examination can make use of this Current GK Affairs One-liners. You can track our website for regular updates of One Liner Current Affairs here.
One Liner Current Affairs – 22nd March 2018 | Current GK
- Venkaiah Naidu launches Assam government cashless health scheme.
- Bihar has the highest rate of crime against SC/ST.
- Smriti Irani launches GNFC’s Neem project in Uttar Pradesh.
- Odisha’s 2nd longest river bridge opened.
- Kotak bank goes past SBI to become India’s 2nd most valuable lender.
- SBI India’s most trusted bank.
- Yes bank launches GST backed overdraft facility for MSME’s.
- NABARD approves Rs 14,690 Cr funding to Rajasthan.
- Adithi Rao Hydari to receive Dadasaheb Phalke excellence award for Bhoomi.
- DARPAN-PLI app launched by Manoj Sinha.
- ‘Study in India’ portal of HRD ministry launched by Ms. Sushma Swaraj.
- Commerce ministry launches digital platform for MSME’s exporters.
- Bharat-22 elf follow-on offer may be worth Rs. 10,000 crore.
- India wins six elections to UN economic and social council bodies.
- India-Wiesbaden conference 2018 held in New Delhi.
- India, world’s 6th largest economy at $2.6 trillion: IMF
- Bengaluru highest paying city for talent.
More Current Affairs Updates
/ 5. Reviews