Dear Readers, We are providing you Current Affairs and Current Affairs Quiz on a daily basis. We are going to provide you all Current Affairs One-Liners regularly both in infographic and content format. We primarily focusing Current Affairs 2018 events for students, so track this page for regular updates. Candidates can get current GK updates on a regular basis. Aspirants preparing for Banking, IBPS, SBI, RRB, Insurance, Railway & other competitive examination can make use of this Current GK Affairs One-liners. You can track our website for regular updates of One Liner Current Affairs here.
One Liner Current Affairs – 26th April 2018 | Current GK
- April 26th world is celebrating World Intellectual Property Day.
- NITI Aayog launches Atal New India Challenge.
- Bamboo Mission extended.
- Iran central bank bans Cryptocurrency dealings.
- ADB to give Rs 1 700 crore aid to Uttarakhand.
- PNB to hire detective agencies to locate untraceable borrowers.
- Indus Towers to merge with Bharti Infratel.
- 2018 Secure India Conclave held in New Delhi.
- Indu Malhotra cleared for Supreme Court judge.
- Canada to host the world’s female foreign ministers.
- HRD Ministry Launches 2nd Edition Of Unnat Bharat Abhiyan.
- Dhanush ‘the Fakir’ to spice up Cannes.
- World Press Freedom Index Report India Ranks 138th, Norway Tops.
- Indo-Malaysian Joint Military Exercise ‘Harimau Shakti’ Held.
- Nitin Gadkari released a book named “Have a Safe Journey” 29th Road Safety Week inaugurated in New Delhi.
- Gautam Gambhir steps down as captain of Delhi Daredevils.