Dear Readers, We are providing you Current Affairs and Current Affairs Quiz on a daily basis. We are going to provide you all Current Affairs One-Liners regularly both in infographic and content format. We primarily focusing Current Affairs 2018 events for students, so track this page for regular updates. Candidates can get current GK updates on a regular basis. Aspirants preparing for Banking, IBPS, SBI, RRB, Insurance, Railway & other competitive examination can make use of this Current GK Affairs One-liners. You can track our website for regular updates of One Liner Current Affairs here.
One Liner Current Affairs – 28th March 2018 | Current GK
- CBDT has extended the deadline for the PAN-Aadhaar linking to June 30.
- India to be ready with 5G roadmap by June: Telecom Secretary Aruna Sundararajan.
- Department Of Posts launched the Cool EMS Service between India and Japan.
- The Government has Setup of National Academic Depository (NAD) for Digitalization of School Records.
- India And China agree to a roadmap for addressing trade imbalance.
- India’s first Insect Museum Opened In Tamil Nadu.
- Bandhan Bank becomes India’s 8th most valued bank.
- Exim Bank extends $500 million loan facility to the 15-nation group in South Africa.
- Anushka Sharma and P V Sindhu had featured in the Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia 2018.
- Rahul Dravid named election icon for Karnataka Assembly polls.
- Vijay Raghavan appointed as Principal Scientific Advisor To Government.
- Myanmar’s Parliament has elected Win Myint as the country’s new President.
- Indu Bhushan has appointed as CEO of Ayushman Bharat Mission.
- Software major SAP has partnered with NITI Aayog’s Atal Innovation Mission.
- India and ADB sign $80 million loan agreement.
- Manu Bhaker and Anmol secured India’s seventh gold medal in the ISSF Junior World Cup in Sydney, Australia.
- Steve Smith and David Warner have been slapped with historic 12-month suspensions.
/ 5. Reviews