Daily Current Affairs – 7th September 2015:
Daily Current affairs News Updates about the National and International events were listed here. Candidates those who are preparing for IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk exam and all other competitive exams can use this.
China and Pakistan has launched a joint Air Exercise- Shaheen (Eagle)-4:
Shaheen (Eagle)-4 is the joint Air Exercise which was conducted between China and Pakistan at China. This is the fourth edition of the air exercise between the two countries. China is conducting this exercise to expand the scope of cooperation with various neighboring countries.
Previous edition of the Air Exercise between the two countries was held at:
· First Edition- at Pakistan in March 2011
· Second Edition- at China in September 2013
· Third Edition- at Pakistan in May 2014
Union Government has given NOD to One Rank One Pension Scheme:
Union Government has given its nod for implementing One Rank One Pension (OROP) Scheme which favour the Ex-Servicemen. This was announced by the Union Defence Minister Manohar Parikkar at New Delhi.
· This pension scheme will never cover for the defence personnel those who take voluntary retirement.
· Pension will be revised for every five years
· Government says that, the cost for implementing OROP would be around Rs. 8,000 crore to 10,000 crore and may be more.
· 26 lakhs retired servicemen and six lakhs war widows will get the benefit of this scheme.
Lewis Hamilton has won the Italian Grand Prix of Formula One 2015:
Famous Mercedes Driver Lewis Hamilton (Britain) has won the Italian Gran Prix of Formula One 2015. This is his seventh victory of the season.
More achievements of Lewis Hamilton as follows:
· Australian Grand Prix
· Chinese Grand Prix
· Bahrain Grand Prix
· Canadian Grand Prix
· British Grand Prix
· Belgian Grand Prix
Shane Watson, Australian Cricketer has announced his retirement from the test cricket:
Well Known Australian Cricketer, Shane Watson has announced his retirement from the test cricket. He is a right-handed batsman and a right-handed fast medium bowler. He played his first ODI against South Africa in 2002.
He was awarded with Allan Border Medal in 2010 and 2011, he is the second player (next to Ricky Ponting) to win back to back Allan Border Medals.
GSAT-6 has successfully placed in the orbital slot:
ISRO has successfully placed the India’s latest communication satellite GSAT-6 in its orbit. This placed in the orbital slot 83 degree east along with the other four communication satellites, INSAT-4A, IRNSSic, GSAT 12 and GSAT 10.
· GSAT-6 is the 25thGeostationary Communication Satellite of India and its 12th in the series of GSAT.
· Its total weight is around 2117 kg and its mission life is 9 years
· It consist of S-Band and C-Band transponders for the purpose of public and strategic.
· S-Band Unfurlable Antenna (UFA) has the diameter of 6m and this is the largest antenna ever made by ISRO for a satellite.
Daily Current Affairs Updates-Check Below:
Daily Current Affairs Quiz- Check Below: