Daily Current Affairs Quiz – 10th January 2018:
Dear Readers, Here we have given the Daily Current Affairs Quiz based on the previous days Daily Current Affairs updates. Candidates those who are preparing for IBPS SBI SSC PO and Clerk Exam 2018 & competitive exams can make use of these Current Affairs Quiz.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Solutions
1) What is the India’s GDP forecast for FY18 according to the World Bank (WB) Global Economics Prospect
2) Who is the 1st Indian to won maiden international medal in Skiing
- Aanchal Thakur
- Toni Sailer
- Alberto Tomba
- Hermann Maier
- None of these.
3) Who has become the brand ambassador of Sikkim.
- Pawan Kumar Chamling
- A R Rahman
- Shriniwas Dadasaheb Patil.
- Both a and b
- Both a and c
4) What is the growth percentage of Direct tax collection for the fiscal year 2017-18 up to December 2017.
5) At which of the following date every year world Hindi day is observed
- January 11
- January 10
- January 9
- January 8
- January 7
6) What is the FDI limit for Single brand Retail under automatic route.
7) Which of the following railway station is the first in the country to place the sanitary napkin vending machine.
- None of these.
8) Which of the following Flipkart’s payment arm has partnered mobile wallet company Freecharge to allow the latter’s customers pay for transactions
9) Which of the following bank has announced plans to introduce the first battery-powered payment cards in the Indian market in 2018.
- Axis Bank’
- ICICI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Hdfc Bank
- Yes Bank
10) Who has been named the world’s most oppressive leader towards press freedom by New York-based non-profit organization Committee to Protect Journalists.
- Donald Trump
- Narendra Modi
- Vladimir Putin.
- Angelo Markel.
- None of these.
11) Which of the following country to host 1st ever Baby Olympics.
- None of these
12) Which of the following Cricket player ban for 3 months on because of failing in the dope test.
- Irfan Pathan
- Hardhik pandiya
- Yusif pathan
- Kurnul Pandiya
- Robine Uttappa
1) Answer: D
World Bank has projected India’s growth rate at 7.3 percent in 2018 and 7.5 for the next two years. According to the 2018 Global Economics Prospect release.
2) Answer: A
Aanchal Thakur made history as she won India’s first ever international medal in skiing. The 21-year-old Manali resident clinched bronze in the coveted Alpine Ejder 3200 Cup.
3) Answer: B
Music composer A R Rahman became the brand ambassador of Sikkim. The declaration was made by Sikkim CM Pawan Kumar Chamling.
4) Answer: C
The provisional figures of Direct Tax collections up to December 2017 show that net collections are at Rs. 6.56 lakh crore which is 18.2% higher than the net collections for the corresponding period of last year.
5) Answer: B
World Hindi Day is celebrated on January 10 every year
6) Answer: A
Government has decided to permit 100 per cent FDI under automatic route for Single brand Retail.
7) Answer: C
Bhopal railway station in Madhya Pradesh has become India’s first railway station to have a sanitary napkin vending machine.
8) Answer: A
Flipkart’s payments arm PhonePe has partnered mobile wallet company Freecharge to allow the latter’s customers pay for transactions at PhonePe’s partner merchants.
9) Answer: C
IndusInd Bank and Dynamics Inc announced plans to introduce the first battery-powered, interactive payment cards in the Indian market in 2018.
10) Answer: A
US President Donald Trump has been named the world’s most oppressive leader towards press freedom by New York-based non-profit organization Committee to Protect Journalists.
11) Answer: B
Bahrain has announced plans to host the first-ever ‘Baby Olympics’ where two to four-year-olds will take part in the games in April.
12) Answer: C
Indian cricketer Yousif Pathan ban for 3 months on because of failing in the dope test.