Daily Current Affairs Updates– 11th December 2015:
Daily Current affairs News Updates about the National and International events were listed here. Candidates those who are preparing for IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk exam and all other competitive exams can use this.
· External AffairsSushma Swaraj announced thatIndia and Pakistan decided to restart the comprehensive bilateral dialogue, earlier the dialogue was known as Composite dialogue and later on known as Resumed dialogue.
The following are the10 point Comprehensive dialogue that replaces 8 point composite dialogue
1) Peace and security, confidence building measures
2) Jammu and Kashmir
4) Sir Creek
5) Wullar Barrage/Tullbul project
6) Economic and commercial cooperation
7) Counter-terrorism, narcotics control
8) Humanitarian issues
9) People-to-people exchanges
10) Religious tourism
From the joint statements
1) National Security Advisor (NSA) to take forward talks on terrorism
2) Pakistan commits to happen more quickly about Mumbai attacks trail
3) Time table for secretary level meetings
4) PM Narendra Modi tovisit PakistaninNovember 2016
· The International Cricket Council (ICC) has announcedglobal partnershipwithOPPO, a leading mobile telephone device companies for4 years from2016 to 2020.
· ConservativeMauricio Macri aged 56 won a November 22 runoff election against Daniel Scioli was sworn in asArgentina’s new president
4). Afghanistan cricket board inks MoU with Noida stadium:
· Afghanistan cricket board (ACB) has signed theMemorandum of Understanding withBCCIand Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority, to utilize the facilities of the Shaheed Vijay Singh Pathik sports complex, where they will play their matches and practice
· Inter Service Public Relations (ISPR) saidPakistan conducted successful test launch of medium rangeShaheen IIIsurface to surface ballistic missile capable of carrying nuclear and conventional warheads to a range from2750km
· Shaheen I (range of 900km) and Shaheen II (range of 1500km) missiles was test fired in 2014 in Pakistan
6). India and Japan sign protocol to amend Tax pact:
· India’s Revenue SecretaryHasmukh Adhia and Ambassador of JapanKenji Hiramatsu signed an agreement to amend the convention fordouble taxation avoidance and prevention of evasion of income tax
· IndustrialistRatan Tata has invested an undisclosed amount inUrban Clap, India’s service market place which allows user to book over 80 services including plumbing, electrical work, beauty, wellness, tutorials and wedding photography etc in six cities- Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad
8). NGT bans plastic from Gomukh to Haridwar for Ganga Rejuvenation:
· The National Green Tribunal directed that there will be acomplete ban on use ofplastic of any kindfrom Gomukh to Haridwar with effect fromFebruary 1, 2016
· If any hotels, dharmashala, or ashram releases their domestic waste and sewage into Ganga, it shall be liable to pay Rs 5000 per day for causing pollution of the river
· Besides the plastic ban, the Tribunal also prohibited throwing any municipal waste, constructions and demolition wastes into Ganga will have to pay an environmental compensation at the rate ofRs. 5000per incident.
9). India health report 2015 released:
· Union Health Minister,J P Nadda released theIndian Health Report: Nutrition 2015 has been prepared by Transform Nutrition Consortium that analyses the nutrition at the national and state level in India
· The country meets only two of the eight targets set by World Health Organization and report shows that India still struggles to tackle malnutrition
· According to the report39% of children under five in India are short for their age (Stunted),55%of Indian woman aged between 15 and 49 have anemia or low blood cell count
· TheReserve Bank of India has announced a reduction in the share of government securities that banks have to hold mandatorily infour equal phases starting from next fiscal year
· According to the new timetableSLR would be reduced to
· 25 basis points to21.25% as on April 2, 2016.
· It would fall to21% by July 9 2016 and further lowered to20.75% in October 1, 2016.
· The final reduction in the SLR would be20.50% by January 1, 2017
· Prime MinisterNarendra Modi releasedOn My terms, anAutobiography of former Union MinisterSharad Pawar, on the occasion of75th birthday of Mr.Pawar at a function held at theVigyan Bhavan in New Delhi
12). Co-owner of Pro Wrestling League franchise Bangalore Yodhas- Virat Kholi:
· Indian Test captainVirat Kholi has become aco-ownerofPro Wrestling League franchiseBangalore Yodhas
· The Bangalore Yodhas are captained by the world championships bronze medalistNarsingh Yadav
For More Important Daily Current Affairs Updates– Click Here