Daily Current Affairs Updates– 27th December 2015:
Daily Current affairs News Updates about the National and International events were listed here. Candidates those who are preparing for IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk exam and all other competitive exams can use this.
· Telecom regulatorTRAIhas said it is looking to solve the issues “part-by-part” and also aiming to come up with the final guidelines based on the views received from different stakeholders, by early2016.
· Announced by: TRAI ChairmanR.S Sharma
· As perSavetheInternet forum, the principle of net neutrality says that internet service providers should not block or discriminate against any applications or content that ride over those networks.
· Aim:to boost entrepreneurship at the grassroots level
· The programme will focus on ensuring benefits reach theyouthfrom the lowest strata of the society.
· He said the ‘Stand up India’ campaign has brought in new opportunities for the youth. “On January 16, the government of India will unveil the fullAction Plan of Start up India.
· This grantsoverarching powers to security agenciesamid criticism from theU.S.over privacy and freedom of speech.
· National People’s Congress (NPC) Standing Committee unanimously adopted the draft law earlier approved by the rulingCommunist Party of China (CPC).
· Earlier, China has appointed a top cop as its first newanti-terrorism czarto enhance coordination among all the security agencies.
· The World Bank has approved an additional financial assistance of$35 million to support improved management, planning and development of water resources in the IndusRiver Basin in Pakistan.
· This$35 million is in addition to the$38 million given earlier towards improvement of water resources management in theIndus River system, the Bank said.
· “The Bank has a long history of partnership and collaboration with theGovernment of Pakistan in the water sector and this additional financing will support water management and distribution.
5). Petrol and other petroleum products would not be brought under the GST regime for some time after its roll out:
· Announced by: Chief Economic AdvisorArvind Subramaniam
· He Said that “Constitutionally petrol and otherpetroleum products will be within theGST system. But it would be out of the GST dispensation after its implementation for some time,”.
· TheGST council would decide for how long these products would be out of the new taxation regime.
6). Former Chief Justice of Karnataka and Kerala High Courts Justice V S Malimath passed away at Manipal hospital in Bengaluru.
· He was86-years old and survived by wife Prema Devi V Malimath, a son and four daughters.
· He was appointed as aJudge in the Karnataka High Court in March 1970. Subsequently, he was appointed asChief Justice of Karnataka High Court in 1984.
For more Daily Current Updates- Click Here
/ 5. Reviews