Daily Current Affairs Updates– 5th December 2015:
Daily Current affairs News Updates about the National and International events were listed here. Candidates those who are preparing for IBPS/SBI/PO/Clerk exam and all other competitive exams can use this.
1). International Volunteer Day observed on 5thDecember 2015:
· Theme 2015– The world is changing. Are you? Volunteer
· It is an international observance designated by theUnited Nationssince1985.
· It offers an opportunity for volunteer organizations and individual volunteers to make visible their contributions – at local, national and international levels – to the achievement of the Millennium Development Goals.
2). Reserve Bank of India has cancelled the certificate of registration of 56 Non-Banking Finance Companies (NBFCs):
· RBI has taken away “the certificate of registration of the56 non-banking financial companies (NBFCs) which includes includingABNL, Future Ventures India and Bajaj Finserve.
· “Following the cancellation of registration certificate, these companies cannot transact the business of a non-banking financial institution, as laid down under theReserve Bank of India Act, 1934.
· RX1Eis a two seater plane powered by rechargeablelithium batteries, designed byShenyang Aerospace University andLiaoning General Aviation Academy in northeastern Liaoning province.
· One90-minute charge equals around45-60 minutes of flight time.
· The plane has a47-foot wingspan. It can fly at an altitudeof 9,800 feet and reach a maximum speed of100 miles per hour.
· The aircraft will be used to train pilots along with conducting sightseeing tours.
4). Australia has passed New Anti-Terrorism law to strip citizenship:
· Australia’s Federal Parliament has passedAustralian Citizenship Amendment (Allegiance to Australia) Bill, 2015 to strip citizenship of convicted persons on terrorism charges.
· The new legislation allows government tostrip dual nationals of their citizenship if theyare convicted of terrorism offences.
· It will also ensure terrorists who are dual nationals areprevented from returning to Australia and dual nationals who engage in terrorism within Australia can be removed where possible.
5). Delhi Assembly has passed Delhi Jan Lokpal Bill, 2015:
· This bill has been passed for the establishment of statutoryanti-corruption ombudsman.
· The Bill provides powers to Lokpal to act against any government functionary including those of the Centre and in theNational Capital Territory (NCT)of Delhi through its own investigation wing.
· Jan Lokpal is athree member body consists of aChairperson and two members.
· If receiving corruption complaints from the government or from members of public Janlokpal is empowered to investigate an allegation of corruption in the NCT including the Chief Minister’s office, and will complete the investigation within a period ofsix months.
6). Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav has inaugurated first ever International Bird watching festival in Agra:
· This isthree day festival started on4thDecember 2015 which was inaugurated at at theNational Chambal Sanctuary (NCS) inAgra.
· It was jointly organized by the State Forest department in collaboration with Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce& Industry (FICCI).
· Over80 Indian ornithologists and around25 top international bird experts and are participating in the first-of-its-kind festival.
7). Bengaluru became India most attractive investment destination for FDIs:
· Bengalururanks as themost attractive destinationfor investments besides attracting the most FDI among Indian cities followed by Mumbai and Delhi-NCR region.
· International corporations with a presence in India are far more optimistic about the country’s prospects than those who are not yet established in the country, revealedEY’s India Attractiveness Survey 2015.
· A whopping32 per cent of the respondents said that India is the most attractive place for investments in thenext three years. India has already emerged as theNo 1 FDI destinations globally withcapital inflows of $30.8 billion in 2014.
For More Important Daily Current Affairs Updates- Click Here
For More Important Daily Current Affairs Quiz- Click Here