“DAILY HANDOUTS”- Evening Session:
Dear Aspirants, “Practice makes a man perfect” is a most popular proverb. Practice means constant use of one’s intellectual and aesthetic powers. Perfect means ‘ideal’, complete and excellent’. Proper planning and practice promote perfect performance. Constant practice also sharpens talents.
To give more practice to you, to make your practice hours more, to make us a part of your success, our team planned a new session of “Daily Handouts”.
In this particular session we will give you questions with options and without explanations. You have to solve by your own and if there is any doubt arises while solving or unable to solve the questions or facing any sort of problems means you can comment below IBPS GUIDE Team will help you out to solve the problem.
Thank you. Hope it will help you more in your success and one more thing you can comment the answers to help others also.
Directions (1 – 5) Study the information carefully and answer the given question.
Eight friends R, S, T, U, V, W, X and Y are sitting around a circular table facing the centre but not necessarily in the same order Each one of them deals in different materials for exports viz. Electronic items, Toys, Garments, Shoes, Cellphones, Artifacts, Cosmetics and Automobiles but not necessarily in the same order.
The one who deals in electronics items sits third to right of the one who deals in cosmetics. Only two people sit between the one who deals in electronics and Y. R sits second to left of Y. The one who deals in Garments is an immediate neighbour of R. The one who deals in Garments is not an immediate neighbour of the one who deals in Cosmetics.T sits second to right of the one who deals in Toys. The one who deals in Toys is not an immediate neighbour of the one who deals in Cosmetics. X sits to immediate right of the one who deals in Artifacts. Neither R nor T deals in Artifacts. Only two people between the one who deals in Artifacts and V.S sits to immediate right of the one who deals in Automobiles. S does not deal in Artifacts. W deals in shoes.
1. Who amongst the following deals in Cell phones?
2. In which of the following materials does Y deal in?
3. What is the position of the one who deals in electronic items with respect to the one who deals in automobiles?
A. Fourth to the left
B. Second to the left
C. immediate left
D. Second to the right
E. Third to the left
4. Which of the following is true with respect to the given arrangement?
A. T sits second to right of R
B. V deals in artifacts
C. The one who deals in automobiles is an immediate neighbour of X
D. Only one person sits between R and the one who deals in shoes
E. W and the one who deals in toys are immediate neighbours of each other
5. Which of the following is true with respect to U?
A. Only one person sits between U and the one who deals in toys
B. U sits exactly between W and the one who deals in cosmetics
C. U sits third to left of S
D. U deals in garments
E. U is an immediate neighbour of the one who deals in cosmetics
6. V is related to cosmetics in a certain way based on the given arrangement. Following the same pattern U is related to electronic items. To which of the following materials is T related to following the same pattern?
1. In which of the given countries is percentage of women employees to number of employees (both male and female) in that country the second lowest?
2. If the number of male Post-graduate employees in Country H is 1800. what percent of female employees in that particular country is Post-graduate?
3. What is the difference between average number of Post-graduate employees in countries A, B and D together and average number of Post-graduate employees in countries F, G and H together?
4. What is the respective ratio between total number of male employees in countries B and H together and total number of female employees in countries C and D together?
A. 69 : 44
B. 63 : 52
C. 51 : 38
D. 77 : 64
E. 57 : 40
5. Which of the given countries has the highest number of average employees per office?
~SHARE YOUR SOLUTIONS~