“DAILY HANDOUTS”- Evening Session:
Dear Aspirants, “Practice makes a man perfect” is a most popular proverb. Practice means constant use of one’s intellectual and aesthetic powers. Perfect means ‘ideal’, complete and excellent’. Proper planning and practice promote perfect performance. Constant practice also sharpens talents.
To give more practice to you, to make your practice hours more, to make us a part of your success, our team planned a new session of “Daily Handouts”.
In this particular session we will give you questions with options and without explanations. You have to solve by your own and if there is any doubt arises while solving or unable to solve the questions or facing any sort of problems means you can comment below IBPS GUIDE Team will help you out to solve the problem.
Thank you. Hope it will help you more in your success and one more thing you can comment the answers to help others also.
Directions (1-5) Study the information carefully and answer the given question.
A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular table facing the centre but not necessarily in the same order. E sits second to right of H. Only one person sits between E and B. F and G are immediate neighbours of each other. Neither F nor G is an immediate neighbour of B. C is not an immediate neighbour of F and E. D is not an immediate neighbour of B.
1. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and thus form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
2. Who amongst the following sits exactly between A and D?
3. Which of the following is true with respect to the given arrangement?
A. H sits to immediate left of D
B. G sits to immediate right of F
C. C sits second to right of G
D. Only two people sit between G and h
E. A and C are immediate neighbours of each other
4. Who sits to the immediate left of E?
5. Who amongst the following sits third to the right of F?
Directions (1-5) What approximate value will come in place of the question mark (?) in the given question ? (You are not expected to calculate exact value)
1. 589.64 + 4800.02 ÷ (20.02 x 59.99) = ?
2. 25.052+ 14.992– (3005.25 – 43.32) ÷ ? = 701.9
3. (19.899% of 4220.222) + (20.002% of 4960.322) = ?
4. 495.006 ÷ 16.05 + 65.01 x 9.992= ?
5. 5/9 of 8/11 of 13/16 of 985 = ?
~SHARE YOUR SOLUTIONS~
/ 5. Reviews