“DAILY HANDOUTS”- Evening Session:
Dear Aspirants, “Practice makes a man perfect” is a most popular proverb. Practice means constant use of one’s intellectual and aesthetic powers. Perfect means ‘ideal’, complete and excellent’. Proper planning and practice promote perfect performance. Constant practice also sharpens talents.
To give more practice to you, to make your practice hours more, to make us a part of your success, our team planned a new session of “Daily Handouts”.
In this particular session we will give you questions with options and without explanations. You have to solve by your own and if there is any doubt arises while solving or unable to solve the questions or facing any sort of problems means you can comment below IBPS GUIDE Team will help you out to solve the problem.
Thank you. Hope it will help you more in your success and one more thing you can comment the answers to help others also.
Directions (1 – 5) The following questions are based on the following three digit numbers:
437 254 829 147 563
1. If all the digits of each of the numbers are arranged in an ascending order (within the number) which will be the second highest?
2. If all the three digits of each of the numbers are added, the total of which of the following will be the second lowest?
3. If 1 is subtracted from the third digit of each of the numbers, how many numbers will be divisible by 3?
d) More than three
e) None of these
4. Which of the following is the product of the third digit of the lowest number and the second digit of the second highest number?
5. If 1 is added to the second digit of each of the numbers, how many numbers will have more than one even digit (same or different even digit)?
d) More than three
e) None of these
1. 32 men can complete a project in 70 days and 40 women can complete the same project in 72 days. 20 men started working and after one fourth of the work was completed, they were replaced by 48 women. In how many days was the whole project completed?
2. A shopkeeper purchased one shoe rack, one cupboard and one table. The cost price of cupboard was twice that of shoe rack and the cost price of table was Rs. 6000 less than that of cupboard. He sold the shoe rack at 20% profit, the cupboard at 10% loss and the selling price of the table was Rs. 5760 more than the selling price of the shoe rack. If he earned a total profit of 4%.What was the cost price of one shoe rack ?
a) Rs. 15,500
b) Rs. 12,000
c) Rs. 10,000
d) Rs. 14,000
e) Rs. 18,000
3. When 3 is added to X and 4 is added to Y. the ratio between the new numbers so formed becomes 3 : 4 respectively and when 4 is subtracted from X and 3 is subtracted from Y, the ratio between the new numbers so formed becomes 5 : 9. What is the respective ratio when 5 is added to X and 6 is added to Y ?
a) 7 : 11
b) 8 : 9
c) 7 : 9
d) 11 : 13
e) 8 : 11
4. 5 years hence. Suchi’s age will be three times Aashi’s age that time. 7 years hence. Aashi’s age will be same as Suchi’s age 9 years ago. What will be the respective ratio between Aashi’s age 5 years hence and Suchi’s age that time?
a) 1 : 6
b) 2 : 3
c) 1 : 4
d) 2 : 5
e) 1 : 3
5. Sohan spent 15% of his monthly income on paying electricity bill. 8% on paying water bill. 7%on paying cable bill and 10% on paying internet bill. The remaining income he spent on paying house rent, on shopping of groceries and invested in mutual fund in the respective ratio of 3 : 4 : 5. If the amount invested in mutual fund was Rs. 14.750. what was his monthly salary?
a) Rs. 61,500
b) Rs. 58,500
c) Rs. 59,000
d) Rs. 65,000
e) Rs. 60,000
~SHARE YOUR SOLUTIONS~
/ 5. Reviews