“DAILY HANDOUTS”- Morning Session:
Dear Aspirants, “Practice makes a man perfect” is a most popular proverb. Practice means constant use of one’s intellectual and aesthetic powers. Perfect means ‘ideal’, complete and excellent’. Proper planning and practice promote perfect performance. Constant practice also sharpens talents.
To give more practice to you, to make your practice hours more, to make us a part of your success, our team planned a new session of “Daily Handouts”.
In this particular session we will give you questions with options and without explanations. You have to solve by your own and if there is any doubt arises while solving or unable to solve the questions or facing any sort of problems means you can comment below IBPS GUIDE Team will help you out to solve the problem.
Thank you. Hope it will help you more in your success and one more thing you can comment the answers to help others also.
Study the following information to answer the given question:
In a certain code
‘to create new avenues’ is written as ‘ka la pa ni’
‘avenues for new development’ is written as ‘so ka je la’,
‘for money to appreciate” is written as ‘yiru je ni’
‘appreciate the new process’ is written as ‘by Karuza
(All the codes are two letter codes)
1. What is the code for “money”?
C. Either ‘ru’ or ‘ni’
2. Which of the following represents “create new avenues”?
A. pa ka za
B. ka la pa
C. ka by ze
D. so la ka
E. pa yi la
3. Which of the following represents “to development?
A. je so
B. pa ka
C. ni je
D. ni by
E. so ni
4. What is the code for ‘appreciate’?
5. What is the code for ‘process’?
E. Either za ‘or’ by
Directions (1-5) Study the following information carefully to answer the question :
In a college, there were 8200 students in 2011 The college offers courses In five engineering streams – Computer Science Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering. Aeronautical Engineering and Civil Engineering. Out of the total number of female students in the college. 45% study Computer Science Engineering. 25% study Electrical Engineering. 18% study Mechanical Engineering and the remaining 408 female students study Aeronautical Engineering. There are no female students in Civil Engineering. Out of the total number of male students in the college, 35% study Computer Science Engineering.22% study Electrical Engineering. 14% study Mechanical Engineering, 15% study Aeronautical Engineering and the remaining students study Civil Engineering.
1. What is the difference between the total number of male students in Computer Science Engineering and Electrical Engineering together and the total number of female students studying in the same courses together?
2. What is the average number of students (male and female) in Civil Engineering. Aeronautical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering together?
3. The total number of Male students in Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering together are what percent of the total number of students (male and female) studying in these two courses together? (rounded off to nearest integer)
4. What is the respective ratio between the total number of male students in Aeronautical Engineering to the total number of female students studying in the same course?
A. 35 : 19
B. 32 : 17
C. 31 : 15
D. 30 : 17
E. 33 : 16
5. What is the total number of Female Students studying in all the courses together?
~SHARE YOUR SOLUTIONS~