“DAILY HANDOUTS”- Morning Session:
Dear Aspirants, “Practice makes a man perfect” is a most popular proverb. Practice means constant use of one’s intellectual and aesthetic powers. Perfect means ‘ideal’, complete and excellent’. Proper planning and practice promote perfect performance. Constant practice also sharpens talents.
To give more practice to you, to make your practice hours more, to make us a part of your success, our team planned a new session of “Daily Handouts”.
In this particular session we will give you questions with options and without explanations. You have to solve by your own and if there is any doubt arises while solving or unable to solve the questions or facing any sort of problems means you can comment below IBPS GUIDE Team will help you out to solve the problem.
Thank you. Hope it will help you more in your success and one more thing you can comment the answers to help others also.
Directions (1-5) Study the information to answer the given question:
Ten people are sitting in two parallel rows containing five people each, in such a way that there is an equal distance between adjacent persons. In row-1 A. B. C. D and E are seated and all of them are facing south. In row-2 P, Q. R, S and T are seated and all of them are facing north. Therefore, in the given seating arrangement each member seated in a row faces another member of the other row.
P sits third to left of T. C faces one of the immediate neighbours of T. Only two people sit between C and A The person who faces A. sits second to left of S. Q does not face C. D sits second to left of B.
1. Who amongst the following faces P ?
2. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
3. Who amongst the following is seated exactly between P and R ?
B. The person who faces B
C. the person who sits second to left of Q
D. the person who faces C
4. Which of the following is true regarding E ?
A. The immediate neighbour of E faces T
B. E is an immediate neighbour of C
C. E faces the one who is second to left of R
D. E sits second to the right of D
E. E faces Q
5. Who amongst the following sit at extreme ends of the rows ?
A. P, D
B. C, P
C. B, S
D. A, T
E. C, Q
1. A and B started a business investing some amount in the ratio of 5 : 7 respectively. C joined them after 4 months with an amount equal to that of A. If their annual profit is Rs. 5934.What would be C’s share ?
A. Rs 1290
B. Rs 1370
C. Rs 1225
D. Rs 1340
E. Rs 1435
2. The compound Interest (compounded annually) on a sum of money for 2 years @ 12% per annum isRs.7224.96. What would be the simple interest on the same sum of money for 6 years @ 8% per annum?
A. Rs. 14,562
B. Rs. 13,632
C. Rs. 12,842
D. Rs 14,088
E. Rs. 13,192
3. A train 195m long is running at a speed of 73 kmph. In what time will it cross a man who is running at5 kmph in the direction opposite to that in which the train is running (in seconds)?
4. If each edge of a cube is increased by 20%. then its volume would increase (approximately) by what percent?
5. A and B can do a piece of work in 12 days and 20 days respectively. They worked for 4 days together and then they left. The remaining work was finished by C in 7 days. In how many days can C alone finish the whole work?
~SHARE YOUR SOLUTIONS~