“DAILY HANDOUTS”- Morning Session:
Dear Aspirants, “Practice makes a man perfect” is a most popular proverb. Practice means constant use of one’s intellectual and aesthetic powers. Perfect means ‘ideal’, complete and excellent’. Proper planning and practice promote perfect performance. Constant practice also sharpens talents.
To give more practice to you, to make your practice hours more, to make us a part of your success, our team planned a new session of “Daily Handouts”.
In this particular session we will give you questions with options and without explanations. You have to solve by your own and if there is any doubt arises while solving or unable to solve the questions or facing any sort of problems means you can comment bellow IBPS GUIDE Team will help you out to solve the problem.
Thank you. Hope it will help you more in your success and one more thing you can comment the answers to help others also.
(1-5) Read the given information and answer the given question:
Eight people P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W live on separate floors of an 8 floor building. Ground floor is numbered 1. First floor is numbered 2 and so on until the topmost floor is numbered 8.
• Q lives on floor numbered five Only two people live between Q and S
• Only one person lives between S and T. S lives above T. V lives immediately above R.
• U lives on an odd numbered floor. U lives on any of the floors below R.
• P lives on an odd numbered floor. V lives on an even numbered floor.
1. Who among the following lives on floor no 2 ?
2. Who amongst the following lives between V and T ?
e) No one
3. Who lives on the floor immediately above W ?
e) other than those given as options
4. How many people live between the floors on which T and W live
b) More than three
5. Which of the following is true with respect to the given information ?
a) W lives on floor no 4
b) Only two people live between U and Q
c) U lives immediately below R
d) P lives immediately above Q
e) S lives on the top most floor
(1-5) In this question a number series is given after the series a number is given followed by (a), (b), (c), (d) and (e). You have to complete the series starting with the given number following the sequence of original series and answer the question that follows the series
1). 5, 6, 20, 87, 412
2 (a) (b) (c) (d) What will come in place of (c)?
2). 2, 4, 12, 48, 240
5 (a) (b) (c) (d) What will come in place of (c)?
3). 4, 13, 36, 87, 194
11 (a) (b) (c) (d) What will come in place of (c)?
4). 9, 5, 6, 10.5, 23
13 (a) (b) (c) (d) What will come in place of (b)?
5). 3, 17, 81, 315, 929
5 (a) (b) (c) (d) What will come in place of (b)?
~SHARE YOUR SOLUTIONS~