“DAILY HANDOUTS”- Morning Session:
Dear Aspirants, “Practice makes a man perfect” is a most popular proverb. Practice means constant use of one’s intellectual and aesthetic powers. Perfect means ‘ideal’, complete and excellent’. Proper planning and practice promote perfect performance. Constant practice also sharpens talents.
To give more practice to you, to make your practice hours more, to make us a part of your success, our team planned a new session of “Daily Handouts”.
In this particular session we will give you questions with options and without explanations. You have to solve by your own and if there is any doubt arises while solving or unable to solve the questions or facing any sort of problems means you can comment bellow IBPS GUIDE Team will help you out to solve the problem.
Thank you. Hope it will help you more in your success and one more thing you can comment the answers to help others also.
(1 – 3) Study the information and answer the given question.
Each of the six buildings viz. A. B. C. D. E and F has different number of floors. B has more floors than only E. D has more floors than A but less than C.C does not have the maximum number of floors. The building which has third highest number of floors has 22 floors.The building having second lowest number of floors has 7 floors.
1. Which of the following is true with respect to the given information?
a) E possibly has 9 floors
b) There is a possibility that F has 21 floors
c) Only three buildings have less floors than d
d) Building A has the least number of floors
e) None of the given options is true
2. Which of the following buildings has 22 floors?
3. The building which has the highest number of floors has 18 more floors than B How many floors does C possibly have?
4. This consists of a statement and two conclusions numbered I and II given below it A conclusion is something which can be directly deduced from the given information in light of all the given facts You have to decide which of the given conclusions logically follow/s from the given statement and select the appropriate answer.
Statement:Some of the farmers living near Pratarpur sold their lands to a builder who proposes to setup a Techcitythere The residents living a modest lifestyle earlier, now owned residences in themost upmarket urban areas and drove nothing less than the most highendluxury cars.
I. The farmers who sold their lands to the builder received a handsome compensation for the same
II Agricultural output of Pratarpur will not be impacted at all even after losing some of the farm land to the upcoming Techcity
a) Only I can be concluded from the given information
b) only II can be concluded from the given information
c) Both I and II can be concluded from the given information
d) Neither I nor II can be concluded from the given information
e) Either I or II can be concluded from the given information
5. Read the given information carefully and answer the given question
Even a small quantity of the citrus fruit ‘namda’ found only in Asia, if added to salads, can fulfill all the daily requirements of Vitamin C in our body Asian farmers have now started to process this fruit in a different way which will reduce its sour taste considerably, so that it is acceptable to American tastes and can be exported to the US
Which of the following can be inferred from the given information?
(A) The new process does not alter the vitamin content.
(B) Americans do not eat much sour food
(C) The fruit can be used only in salads.
(D) Exporting ‘namda’ to the US will be a boon for Asian farmers.
a) Both c and D
d) Both A and D
e) None of the given statements
(1 – 5) Study the following information carefully to answer the question Details of populations as recorded in a census were as given below:
Population of state ‘A’ is 130% of population of state G and 80% of the population of state D. Population of state B is 85% of the population of state E and population of state C is 120% that of state B. Population of state E is 55 lakhs which is 80% of the population of state F and 110% of the population of state G.
1. What is the total population of states B& C together (in lakhs)?
2. Population of state A was found to have increased by 30% from the previous census record. What was the population of state A as per previous census (in lakhs)?
3. What is the ratio between populations of states A& E respectively?
a) 13 : 11
b) 12 : 11
c) 13 : 12
d) 6 : 5
e) 7 : 6
4. Population of state F is what percent of the population of state G?
5. Population of state F is more than the population of state B by approximately what percent?
~SHARE YOUR SOLUTIONS~