“DAILY HANDOUTS”- Morning Session:
Dear Aspirants, “Practice makes a man perfect” is a most popular proverb. Practice means constant use of one’s intellectual and aesthetic powers. Perfect means ‘ideal’, complete and excellent’. Proper planning and practice promote perfect performance. Constant practice also sharpens talents.
To give more practice to you, to make your practice hours more, to make us a part of your success, our team planned a new session of “Daily Handouts”.
In this particular session we will give you questions with options and without answers or explanations. You have to solve by your own and if there is any doubt arises while solving or unable to solve the questions or facing any sort of problems means you can comment bellow IBPS GUIDE Team will help you out to solve the problem.
Thank you. Hope it will help you more in your success and one more thing you can comment the answers to help others also.
(1 – 5) In this question two / three statements followed by two conclusions numbered I and II have been given. You have to take the given statements to be true even if they seem to be at a variance from commonly known facts and then decide which of the given conclusions logically follow from the given statements disregarding commonly known facts.
a) Only Conclusion I is true
b) Only Conclusion II is true
c) Either Conclusion I or II is true
d) Neither Conclusion I nor II is true
e) Both conclusions I and II are true
All Keys are Bullets
Some Keys are Points
No Point is a Game
I. Atleast some Bullets are Points
II. All Games being Keys is a possibility
No sight is vision
Some visions are Aims
All aims are objectives
I. All sights being aims is a possibility
II. At-least some objectives are visions
Some cups are glasses.
All glasses are mugs.
No mug is a bottle.
I: All cups being mugs is a possibility.
II: Atleast some cups are mugs.
No performance is a show.
Some acts are performances.
I: Some acts are definitely shows.
II: All performances are acts.
All kittens are puppies.
Some puppies are cubs.
All cubs are tadpoles.
I: All kittens are cubs.
II: All kittens being tadpoles is a possibility.
1. A sum of money is divided between two persons in the ratio of 17 : 15. If the share of one person is Rs 80 less than that of the other, what is the sum?
a) Rs 540
b) Rs 320
c) Rs 960
d) Rs 1280
2. If the annual decrease in the population of a city is 8% and the present number of people is 80 lakhs, what will be the population after 3 years?
3. A, B and C started a business by investing Rs 12,600, Rs 19,800 and Rs 27,000 respectively At the end of 4th month A quits At the end of 6th month B quits at which time A rejoins with the same amount At the end of 10th month C quits, at which time B rejoins with the same amount If profit at the end of the year is Rs. 53,900. what is B’s share of profit ?
a) Rs. 15,600
b) Rs. 15,400
c) Rs. 16,200
d) Rs. 16,600
e) Rs. 14,800
4. Ritesh purchased an article from a shopkeeper who allowed a discount of 24% on the marked price of the article but charged a sales tax of 10% on the discounted price. Ritesh sold the article to Bhushan for Rs. 6.792.50 and thereby earned a profit of 25% on the cost price. What is the marked price of the article?
a) Rs. 6,000
b) Rs. 7,250
c) Rs. 6,750
d) Rs. 6,500
e) Rs. 6,250
5. A total sum of Rs 27,600 was invested in two schemes. A and B. on simple interest in such a way that interest earned from scheme A at 8 p. c. p. a. for 6 years is equal to that earned from scheme Bat 11 p. c. p. a. for 4 years What is the amount invested in scheme B?
a) Rs. 14,400
b) Rs. 13,200
c) Rs. 13,800
d) Rs. 13,600
e) Rs 14,600
Reasoning- 1). e) 2). e) 3). e) 4). d) 5). b)
Aptitude- 1). d) 2). c) 3). b) 4). d) 5). b)
~SHARE YOUR SOLUTIONS~