“DAILY HANDOUTS”- Morning Session:
Dear Aspirants, “Practice makes a man perfect” is a most popular proverb. Practice means constant use of one’s intellectual and aesthetic powers. Perfect means ‘ideal’, complete and excellent’. Proper planning and practice promote perfect performance. Constant practice also sharpens talents.
To give more practice to you, to make your practice hours more, to make us a part of your success, our team planned a new session of “Daily Handouts”.
In this particular session we will give you questions with options and without explanations. You have to solve by your own and if there is any doubt arises while solving or unable to solve the questions or facing any sort of problems means you can comment below IBPS GUIDE Team will help you out to solve the problem.
Thank you. Hope it will help you more in your success and one more thing you can comment the answers to help others also.
Directions (1-5) Study the following information carefully to answer the given question
Eight members A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H are sitting around a circular table facing the centre. Only D is between A and H. C is third to the left of D. Only B is between E and F. F is second to the left of G who is neighbour of H.
1. Who is third to the right of A?
2. Who is second to the right of A?
3. Which of the following statements is definitely correct?
A. F is fourth to the right of H
B. E is third to the right of H
D. F is fourth to the left of H
E. E is fourth to the right of H
4. Which of the following is the correct position of G?
A. Between C and H
C. To the immediate right of A
D. To the immediate right of H
E. Between F and C
5. P is brother of Q M is sister of Q. T is brother of P. How is Q related to T?
D. Data inadequate
1. The average weight of 36 students increased by 1.5 kg when two students who weigh 37 kg and 45 kg were substituted by two teachers. What is the average weight of two teachers?
A. 76 kg
B. 83 kg
C. 68 kg
D. 63 kg
E. 71 kg
2. Ramesh purchased 40 kg of wheat @ Rs. 16.50 per kg and mixed it with 35 kg of wheat which he purchased @ 15 per kg. At what rate should he sell the mixture (per kg) to get 25% profit?
A. Rs. 20.05
B. Rs. 21.35
C. Rs. 18.65
E. Rs. 18.45
3. Two years ago. the ratio of A’s and B’s age was 3 : 4 respectively. 6 years hence, the ratio of their ages will become 11:14 respectively. What is the present age of A?
Directions (4-5) Refer the figure given below to answer the given questions
4. What is the length of Gl (in m)?
5. What is the area of the shaded region in m2?
~SHARE YOUR SOLUTIONS~
/ 5. Reviews