ERDO Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for DEC, BEC, and BTT posts. ERDO vacancy 2018 has come up with 13634 vacancies. The ERDO Notification 2018 invites application from eligible candidates. ERDO Application Form 2018 is available from 16th September 2018 to 18th October 2018. The detailed eligibility criteria for educational qualification and age limit are given below. Eligible candidates need to apply for ERDO Recruitment 2018 from the official website or from the link provided below. Other details about the experience, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure and applying process for ERDO Application Form 2018 are described in detail.
ERDO Recruitment 2018, Apply Online @ erdo.in
|Name of the Organization||Educational Research and Development Organization|
|Job Role in BSPHCL||DEC, BEC, and BTT|
|Starting Date of Application||16th Sep 2018|
|End Date of Application||18th Oct 2018|
ERDO Vacancy – Break Up
|Total No. of Vacancies||13634|
ERDO Notification 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Qualification||DEC (District Education Controller): Master Degree in any stream from recognized university.
BEC (Block Education Controller) : B.Ed/ NTT/ BTC/ D.Ed/ B.PEd or any equivalent degree from recognized university.
BTT (Basic Tuition Teacher): Bachelor Degree in any stream from recognized university.
|Age Limit||DEC (District Education Controller): 24 to 45 Years
BEC (Block Education Controller): 22 to 45 Years
BTT (Basic Tuition Teacher): 21 to 45 Years
Application Fee – ERDO Application Form 2018
|Application Fee for DEC & BEC Posts||
|Application Fee for BTT Posts||
Selection Procedure for ERDO Notification 2018
ERDO Application Form 2018 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply Online for ERDO Recruitment 2018:
- Individuals are advised to ensure the minimum qualification before applying for the ERDO Recruitment process.
- Visit the official website of BSPHCL – https://erdo.in/
- Find the desired ERDO Notification 2018 in the homepage from the Latest News Section.
- Go through the complete notification thoroughly to ensure the eligibility criteria.
- Click on the “Apply” link provided on the homepage.
- E-mail ID and mobile number are mandatory for the application.
- Initially, register with valid email id and mobile number.
- Using the login credentials re-login to apply for the desired post and fill in the application with valid details.
- Pay the Application Fee through Online mode.
- And Print the Application before the closing date of ERDO Vacancy.
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications at the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.