FCI Recruitment 2020 Public Notice: FCI has released a public notice to make job seeker aware of fake FCI recruitment advertisement published on various newspapers and website. Job seekers advised to not believe these kinds of fake advertisement. Candidates should always check the FCI Official Website for official FCI Recruitment and FCI Vacancies.
Every year FCI releases recruitment notification for various vacancies. This year, there are more fake advertisements circulated among social media, websites and newspapers. The Fake advertisement is regarding 4000+ vacancies in Food Corporation of India. But FCI has officially released a Public Notice regarding Fake FCI Recruitment Notification. In the FCI Public notice, it has been mentioned as “unscrupulous elements are trying to deceive candidates/general public through fake recruitment advertisement/call letters/appointment letters/fictitious message in the name of FCI. Fake advertisements published Social Medias for recruitment of JE, Steno, Typist and Assistant Posts, vide recruitment Notice No.01/2020 has come to the notice of the FCI Corporation. Therefore, the General Public is hereby cautioned against such fake FCI recruitments by unauthorized persons.
Download FCI Recruitment 2020 Public Notice
Candidate can download the FCI Recruitment Public Notice regarding Fake Recruitment Notification 2020 from Food Corporation of India Official site or through the direct link given below.
Candidate can visit the FCI Official site – fci.gov.in. In the home page, click on FCI Recruitment notice. To make it clear, FCI website “fci.gov.in” is the authorised one and authenticated website for food Corporation (FCI). This website should only be used for FCI Recruitment. The FCI website is only authorised site for checking information and FCI Recruitment 2020 notifications pertaining to recruitment by FCI.
FCI Public Notice – Recruitment Fraud
- This is to inform the General Public that the on-going recruitment process of FCI is conducted through online mode of the examination conducted by the Corporation only through its FCI official website
- The FCI Recruitment notifications advertised in the print media in National/Local Newspapers, including Employment News
- The detailed FCI Recruitment Advertisement and Guidelines for FCI Applying Online are also available on the FCI website only.
- Any person dealing with such unscrupulous elements will be doing so at his risk & cost and FCI shall in no way responsible for the consequences thereof.
- In order to verify the authenticity of any FCI recruitment event, the candidate(s) may e-mail at [email protected]