Federal Bank Recruitment 2018-19: Federal Bank has rolled out the notification of Scale I Officer & Clerk vacancies. Federal Bank Proposed Online Aptitude Test for Officers and Clerks to shortlist the candidates for federal bank recruitment. The Federal Bank apply online link will be initiated from 14th August 2018 to 31st August 2018. Eligible candidates to get mutual benefit start filling up the Federal Bank Recruitment Online Application form from official Webpage @ federalbank.co.in. Selection Process of Federal Bank Recruitment will be different to the post which you choose. Right skilled candidates will be shortlisted based on the bank norms. Complete details available below Go through and apply online for Federal Bank Recruitment.
Federal Bank Recruitment Exam Dates 2018
Opening Date of Online Registration Gateway/
14th August 2018
Closing Date of Online Registration Gateway/
Extended to 31st Aug 2018
Proposed Date of Online Aptitude Test for Officers and
09th September 2018
Federal Bank Recruitment – Click Here for Official Notification
Federal Bank Recruitment – Click here to Apply Online Now
Pay Scale of Federal Bank Recruitment:
Presently the starting Basic Pay applicable to Officers (in Scale I) is Rs. 23700 in the scale of pay ` 23700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020.
Presently the starting Basic Pay (applicable to Clerks) is Rs.13075 in the scale of pay ` 11765 – 655/3 – 13730 – 815/3 – 16175 – 980/4 – 20095 – 1145/7 – 28110 – 2120/1 – 30230 – 1310/1 – 31540.
Period on probation:
- Officers – Candidates selected as Officers will be on probation for a period of 2 years.
- Clerks – Candidates selected as Clerks will be on probation for a period of 6 months.
Federal Bank Recruitment – Selection Procedure:
Screening of candidates of Federal Bank Recruitment for the post of PO & Clerk exam need to clear 3 selection phases, which are given below. Selection will be based on Online Aptitude Test, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview or any other mode of selection which will be decided by the Bank.
- Online Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview Or Any other mode
Online Aptitude Test – Exam Pattern:
|Name of the Test||Number of|
|Verbal Ability / English Language||30||30||Composite time of 90minutes for all the test together|
|Logical Aptitude / Reasoning||30||30|
|Quantitative / Numerical Ability||30||30|
|General, Socio-economic & Banking||25||25|
|Name of the Test||Number of|
|Verbal Ability / English Language||20||20||Composite times of 60minutes for all the test together|
|Logical Aptitude / Reasoning||20||20|
|Quantitative / Numerical Ability||20||20|
|General, Socio-economic & Banking||10||10|
Non – Refundable application fee will be colled from the candidates who are ready to apply online for Federal Bank Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- General/ Others candidates: Rs.700/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
- General/ Others Candidates: Rs.500/-
Note: Online transaction charges & GST at applicable rates (@ 18%) to be charged extra.
Federal Bank Recruitment – Apply Online
Federal Bank Recruitment announced for Clerk & PO vacancies. The number of vacancies not mentioned in official notification. Online Application rules are prescribed in the official notification to apply for Federal Bank Recruitment. Asper the instruction Federal Bank Recruitment application starts from 14th Aug 2018 on the official webpage. The person who interested to apply online for Federal Bank Recruitment can find the direct link to apply online in the above section. Apply in advance for Federal Bank Recruitment Federal Bank Recruitment before 31st Aug 2018.
How to Apply for Federal Bank Recruitment Exam?
Federal Bank Recruitment Application submission will be through online mode. To make the application process easier, the candidates can follow the below steps to apply for Federal Bank Recruitment 2018 notification.
- An Online application registered only through the bank official website at www.federalbank.co.in
- Go to the Careers section and click on the Current openings, the new tab will open.
- There you can find the Link to “Recruitment Process 2018 -19” and start filling up online for Federal Bank Recruitment
- Fee payment is done only through online mode by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/Cash Cards/Wallets, etc.
- Use valid credentials while the registration process. Provide an active E-mail ID because it will be useful at the time of result declaration.
- Upload the required documents which they asked for SBI Clerk 2018 Recruitment such as a scanned photograph, signature, and the other requirements.
- Submit your application before of closing date.
- Keep the copy of the application with you for your future reference.