IBPS PO Reserve List 2021: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the IBPS PO provisional allotment letter of the IBPS PO Reserve List 2021 on the official website @ibps.in late evening today (31-3-2021). The IBPS has released Provisional Allotment under Reserve List IBPS PO examination on 31st March 2021. The candidates can check the IBPS PO Reserve List from the link provided below which is active now.
The Reserve List has been released for the IBPS PO mains examination held on 04th February 2021. Candidates who are on the IBPS PO Reserve List can check the result and provisional allotment which will be available late evening today. The link to download the IBPS PO Final Provisional Result 2021 is given below for the reference of the candidates.
Steps to Check IBPS PO Reserve List:
Given below are the steps to check IBPS PO Reserve List Result. Follow the same for your convenience.
- Click on the above link to Check IBPS PO Reserve List Result.
- Enter the credentials, Registration Number / Roll Number, and Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY) as passwords.
- Enter Captcha code.
- Click the Login Button.
- The Result will be displayed.
- Save the document for future purposes.
Trends of IBPS PO Exam
- Stages of the exam: The two stages of the IBPS PO exam are discussed. It is important for the candidate to qualify for both the exams in order to get recruited as Clerk.
The two stages are:
- If a Candidate qualifies for Prelims examination only then he/she is eligible to give Mains Examination.
- The final selection will be made purely on the basis of the marks obtained from mains exam and interview by the candidate in his/ her Mains Examination.
- Normalization of Marks: The process of equalizing the scores in an exam based on the varying difficulty levels is what comes under normalization. To maintain the same difficulty level, where there are exams taking place in various shifts, the overall scores are normalized, that is, they are rounded off to 2 decimal digits.
- Merit List: A merit list is prepared for the candidates, who are shortlisted after the final round. A waiting list is also made for 10% of tentative vacancies.