LIC ADO Interview Experience:
Dear Friends one of our IG follower has attended his LIC ADO Interview and he shared his interview experience with us, candidates those who are preparing for you interview can use this.
Name –Nikhil Yadav
Place – Central Zone area hills Bhopal
My native town – Harda (Madhya Pradesh)
1. Tell me something about you?
2. Tell me something about your city?
(told points like population, literacy rate Economy, History and places of Interest of my area)
3. Do you own any LIC Policy (I did not hold any so they asked about whether any of your family Member bears any or not …I explained)
4. Basics about LIC. (Establishment, heads, Objectives, Logo and the New Logo …..)
5. All about Job profile of ADO.
6. Some questions from graduation were also asked like mine was mechanical so basics, my Project work were asked to me
7. Why sales job after BE/BCA/BCom/ etc,,,,,
8. Different types of Products by LIC
9. Present Insurance coverage in Indian is? (3.9%)
10. Market share of LIC in India?
11. Contribution of Insurance and Banking sector in Indian GDP? (7%)
12. After ADO what more positions are there in the structure?
(ADO>ABMS>BMS>Senior BMS>ABMS>ADM>DM>SDM> Secretary DM>DM)
13. If you are posted at rural area what type of agents would you like to select? (My answer was Anganwadi activists)
For Urban area i told about Private Doctors, Businessman, School teachers etc)
One member replies ” Dekh rahe ho poori tyyari se aaya hai “(Laughed)
14. Todays headlines from newspaper
15. How savings can be done by LIC Policies? (Explained Endowment policies)
16. Properties of Good agents? (Communications skills, credibility, social recognition etc)
17. About IRDAI.
18. Why didn’t you prefer your DADs job?
19. They can asked me basic gk questions about my state MP
/ 5. Reviews