List of Expected General Awareness Questions for Upcoming IBPS RRB Exams 2015 Set-14:
The List of Important Expected GK Questions for Upcoming IBPS PO/RRB and Insurance Exams was given below. Candidates those who are preparing for the examinations can use these questions.
1) World Health Day (WHD) 2015 is observed on 7th April 2015 with which of the following themes?
a) Food Safety
b) Save lives
c) Good Health adds life to years
d) Vector-borne diseases
2) International Dance Day is observed on which of the following date?
a) April 30
b) April 29
c) May 1
d) May 2
3) National Panchayat Raj Day was observed across India on which of the following date?
a) 10th April
b) 14th April
c) 20th April
d) 24th April
4) International Mother Earth Day was observed on 22nd April 2015 with which of the following theme?
a) Green Cities
b) Mobilize the Earth
c) It’s our turn to lead
d) The Face of Climate Change
5) According to draft regulations released by the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India(IRDAI), life insurance policies sold through common service centers would have a maximum sum of which of the following amount?
a) Rs. 2 lakh
b) Rs. 4 lakh
c) Rs. 6 lakh
d) Rs. 8 lakh
6) A newly found crab spider family was named after which of the following state in India?
d) Himachal Pradesh
7) Amaravathi was selected by which of the following state governments as its new capital city?
a) Andhra Pradesh
8) Bharat Heavy Electronics Ltd. signed a MoU with a Russian company INTMA to set up a gas-based power project in which of the following country?
9) National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) signed a MoU with which of the following e-commerce company to roll out digital marketing courses?
10) Which of the following country hosted the 5th meeting of SAARC health ministers in April 2015?
c) Sri Lanka
11) Which of the following country acquired the French based Alcatel-Lucent tele-communications Company for 16.6 million dollars?
12) PepsiCo India commissioned the 1stphase of its largest beverage plant in India in which of the following state?
a) Andhra Pradesh
d) West Bengal
13) Which of the following e-commerce company acquired the mobile recharge platform ‘Freecharge’?
14) Which of the following company exited the consumer products business and sold its 34.37% stake to USA’s Advent International corporation?
b) Orient Electricals
d) Crompton Greaves
15) An asteroid numbered 316201 was named after whom of the following personalities?
a) Srinivasa Ramanujam
b) Bernard Shaw
c) Malala Yousafzai
d) Viswanathan Anand
1). a) 2). b) 3). d) 4). c) 5). a) 6). c) 7). a) 8). c) 9). b) 10). a) 11). b) 12). a) 13). b) 14). d) 15). c)
/ 5. Reviews