List of Sports NEWS- March 2015 | GK Updates:
The List of Important Sports NEWS of the Month March 2015 were given below, candidates those who are preparing for all competitive exams can use this.
· Michael Clarke (Australian cricketer) has announced hisretirement from One Day Internationals (ODI) cricket.
· Saina Nehwal won India Open SuperBadminton Women’s Singles 2015 Title on 29 March 2015.
· Australia wontheICC Cricket World Cup 2015 for 5thtime on 29 March 2015.
· Two-year-old girlCherukuli Dolly Shivani from Vijaywada, she has created newrecord in Archeryand has entered her name into theIndia Book Records on 26 March 2015.
· Martin Guptli (New Zealand cricketer) has created Cricket World Cup record by scoringhighest score of 237 runs not out on 21st march 2015.
· Mahendra Singh Dhoni has won first Indian Cricket team Captain to Register the100 One Day International (ODI) match on 20 March 2015.
· Kidambi srikanth (India’s ace shuttler) has won badminton’s prestigious $ 120,000Swiss Open Grand prix Gold Title in Men’s singles Category on 15 March 2015.
· Union Government has selected Five-time world boxing championMc Mary Kom as Brand Ambassador for North East Region on 14 march 2015.
· Karnatakahas wonRanji Trophy 2015 by defending Tamil Nadu in the finials which was held at 2014-2015.
· Carolin Marin (spain) has won theWomen’s singles title in all England Open Badminton Championships 2015 by defeating India’s Sania Nehwal in final.
· MC Mary Kam has announced that she willretire from boxing after theRio Olympic Games 2016.
· Jagmohan Dalmiya has elected as thepresident of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).
· Roger Federer (Switzerland) has wonthe ATP Tennis Championship Men’s single Title 2015which was held at Dubai.
/ 5. Reviews