Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) has released the admit card for the computer based examination for the post of Junior Assistant Vidyut Sahayak which is to be held on 9th and 10th of December 2020. The MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak exam will be for 100 marks which will be asked from the following subjects General Knowledge, English Language,Maths & General Science, Analytic & Logical Reasoning,Computer knowledge and Gujarati Language & Grammar.The exam will be for 100 marks and there will be 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answers and one mark will be awarded for correct answer. The question paper will be available in two languages one is English and the other one is Gujarati.A total of 246 vacancies are available for Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Posts. Candidates can use the MGVCL Vidyut Admit Card 2020 using the direct link given below. Tap the below given link to access.
MGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020: Steps to download
- Enter into the official website of MGVCL – mgvcl.com
- On the home page, Tap the Career Tab.
- Tap ‘Generate Admit Card’ given under “In view of the advertisement dated 26.12.2019 for selection for the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) for MGVCL, a Computer Based Test is scheduled on dt. 09.12.2020 and dt. 10.12.2020 at various centres.”
- You can enter all the mandatory details in the new window and then tap the submit button.
- Download MGVCL Jr Assistant Admit Card.
The selected candidates shall be posted in field offices under the jurisdiction of COMPANY and shall be assigned work of Meter Reading, Billing and other Office/Field works