Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020:
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 notification is out. This time they have released the notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle III vacancies. The candidates can apply for the Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Dak Sevak posts in this Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020.
The eligibility criteria details of the Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 as of 12-11-2020,
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age: 40 years
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||no age relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
Get More – State Govt Jobs
The Educational qualification details of the Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 are,
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, the local language, and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language. The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
The vacancy details of Punjab postal circle recruitment 2020 are available in the table.
|Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM), and Dak Sevak||516|
Get More – Punjab State Govt Jobs
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Apply Online:
Follow the steps here to apply online for this recruitment.
- Candidates first Log on to the Official web portal of India Post.
- Find the right navigation from the home page.
- Check under the career section. Choose the link for the apply online process for this recruitment.
- First, complete your registration process successfully.
- Then fill your online application form without any mistake.
- Upload the relevant documents and also your personal details without any error.
- After that submit your application.
- Keep a copy of the application with you for your future reference.
- Starting Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 12-11-2020
- Last Date for Registration & Payment of Fee: 11-12-2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 12-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11-12-2020
So follow this process and complete your Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 apply online. The application fee details are,
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
- Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates: NIL
Get More – India Post Official Website
Q: What is the selection process for Punjab post office recruitment 2020?
A: The selection process is based on merit list and document verification.
Q: Is GDS a govt job?
A: Yes, GDS Punjab recruitment 2020 is a government job.
Q: What is the total vacancy of Gramin Dak Sevak Punjab recruitment 2020?
A: The total vacancy is 516.
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019:
Punjab Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019 Out!!! Direct link for Official Notification & Apply Online links available here!!! Our India Post Recruitment board has recently announced the notification for the engagement of Gramin Dak Sewak(GDS) post. Branch Postmaster(BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM) & Dak Sewak posts come under the GDS. The starting date to apply online for Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 was activated on 05-08-2019. The last date for the apply online link gets deactivated on 04-09-2019 (Extended to 16-09-2019) (Again Extended to 22-09-2019). Interested candidates shall refer the notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
Aspirants those who have successfully completed the 10th class shall be eligible to apply for this recruitment. Passionate candidates to get a job in most reputed organization kindly make use of it. Punjab Postal Office Job will provide you excellent career growth. Further details regarding Punjab GDS Recruitment 2019 is available here below.
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
Punjab Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019 details
|Name of an Organization||Punjab Post Office|
|Recruitment Name||Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019|
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sewak
(i) Branch Postmaster
Punjab Postal Circle Vacancy Details:
This time the board has announced totally 851 vacancies throughout the state. So candidates shall refer to the official notification and start your application process.
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Important Dates
Starting date to apply online: 05-08-2019
The final date for the submission & Fee payment: 04-09-2019 (Extended to 16-09-2019) (Again Extended to 22-09-2019)
So candidates should submit their application on or before the last date.
Punjab Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
As per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the recruitment board candidates should have
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 40 years
Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Punjab Post Office Job: Educational Qualification
As per the prescribed norms provided by the recruitment board candidates should possess a Martic/SSLC/10th from any recognized board.
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates: Nil
Payment through Credit/ Debit cards & Net Banking
Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2019: Selection Procedure
The Board will conduct the selection process based on
- Merit List
- Document Verification
The selection process will be made on the marks obtained in the 10th class. The Punjab postal department will not provide any weightage for your higher studies/qualifications. However, maximum marks obtained by the candidates in the 10th class will have a good chance to get into the Punjab post office department. The final merit list will be announced by the board based on the merit list. In the merit list, the board will display the candidate’s name, percentage of marks & registration number. So applicants shall refer the official site regularly to get the updates regarding the GDS merit list and result.
Punjab Post Office Job: Payscale
|S.No||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
DAK SEVAK(DS): Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- Dak Sevak profiles include the sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and other duties assigned by Postmaster / Sub Postmaster including IPPB Work in the Departmental Post Offices / RMS.
- DS should assist Postmasters / Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices
- Also, he/she should do marketing, business procurement / or any other work assigned by Post Master or IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
Branch Post Master(BPM): Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- In GDS Post Office, BPM act as a Team Leader.
- BPM is the head of the Gramin Dak Seva.
- Branch Postmasters should take responsibility for all the Services & Work.
- BPM has to do all the work of BPM / ABPM.
- Includes managing Affairs of GDS Branch Post Office, India Post Payment Bank(IPPB) and Ensuring uninterrupted counter operation.
- Overall management of Postal Facilities, Maintenance of Records, ensuring Online Transactions, Marketing of Postal, IPPB Services, Procurement of Business in Villages/ Gram Panchayats & Other duties.
- BPM should do marketing, Organizing melas, business procurement and other work assigned by IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM): Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- Assistant Branch Postmaster ABPM should do all functions of sale of Stamps / Stationery, conveyance and delivery of Mail at doorstep deposits/payments/ other transactions under IPPB.
- ABPM should do the combined duty of BPMs as when ordered.
- Assistant Branch Post Master in counter duties using the handheld device / Smartphone supplied by the department.
- ABPM also should do marketing, Organizing melas, business procurement and other work assigned by BPM / IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
Punjab Post Office Job 2019: Important Links
Registration: Click Here to Register Punjab Office Recruitment
How to apply for Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019?
- Consequently, candidates kindly visit the official site indiapost.gov.in.
- In the home page, there will be a navigation link for all the states.
- Click on the Punjab Postal Circle link.
- You will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the GDS Recruitment 2019.
- Click on that you will get the official notification
- Refer the notification to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start the registration process.
- After the completion of registration, you will receive the registration number and password.
- By using that you should log in and complete your application process.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.